9

When I got home I took a quick shower, fine, it might not have been that quick, but that doesn't matter.

After my shower I took Daisy on a walk, and then I did homework, which I was lucky I didn't have much of. Then Jay came home and I helped him prepare dinner, which we ate afterwards, surprise surpise.

After dinner was cleaned up, I had nothing I had to do, which meant free time for me, and free time was time for enjoying myself. And now you ask, how do you enjoy yourself? I tend to either do music, watch a movie, or just sit down and relax. That evening I choose to watch "I am number four". Jay joined me about a quarter into the movie.

About halfway through my phone rang, looking at the caller ID I quickly picked up. "Hey Rae" I said cheerily

"You should check out the news" Rae said, she sounded nervous, so I quickly did as she had told me to.

"...has been a breakout, it is a a man called Roger Distel..." No,no, no, this cannot be true, I thought "...that should have broken out, according to what the police told us earlier today..." Why did they not tell us about this? "And now we change to our correspondent, whom is ready with police officer Jacob White" the screen changed to a woman standing in front of a police station

"I am Hilary Johnson here to interview officer Jacob White. So mr. White, is it true the man who broke out is Roger Distel?" A man came onto the screen beside Hilary

"I am afraid so, but we are trying our very hard to capture him. In the meantime, be aware that he could be dangerous"

"Do you have any idea how he can have gotten out?"

"That is a very good question, and something that we are currently in the middle of investigating"

"Can you tell us anything?"

"Sorry, but it is confidental for now"

"Well thank you very much for your time, back to the studio" and the screen changed back to the studio

"That is a wrap for todays eight thirty news." I turned the TV off and looked at Jay.

I could already feel my hands getting clammy, and my heart racing. Then I started shaking, and I could see Jay was struggling to keep his cool as well. "Please say this isn't true?" My voice was shaky and I did not feel very good.

"I'm sure everything is fine, if it was him they would surely have told us, but if you insist I can call the police and ask" he replied, although he did not sound too confident about him not being out

"Please" Jay took out his phone and went into his room. It took Jay quite a while before he returned, and seeing something was wrong was easy. Jay was fidgeting with his fingers and he would not look at me.

"I'm sorry" was all he had to say, and there was not any need for more words.

"What now? You and I both know he's coming for us" there was no reason to try and deny it, no matter how little I wanted it to be true, it was.

"They said to come to the station at eight AM tomorrow"

"I'm going to bed" I said before going into my room. I did not get much sleep that night, I can tell you that much.

------------------------------

Hey...
Anyone looking forward to christmas, I can tell you I am! And right now I have lots of ideas, so I think the next two chapters will be coming soon!
- Helene