7

The house was filled with police officers, all here to take him away.

"Pathetic little girl!" he yelled as he was taken out of the house by the police officers. "You think you will be free from me now?" His laughter sounded like a mad man "I promise you, I will hunt you down!" The last part I barely heard, as he was taken outside. never the less, the small smile of relief that had been playing on my lips vanished, it was replaced by a shakiness and a few deep breaths.

"Don't worry about him anymore, we'll take care of him" a police officer comforted me, noticing the sudden change. But I knew my father better than him, there was no way my father would give up that easily, and he would keep his promise, he always did.

"We need you and your brother to come to the station tomorrow at tree PM" he continued, I just nodded, too afraid to speak, too afraid of what my voice would give away, and too afraid I would collapse.

right in the moment that the officer left, my knees gave in and I fell to the floor, crying. How long I cried was a mystery, but when Jay came home, he found me passed out on the floor.

I woke up panting, it was just a nightmare, I told myself, but I knew it wasn't. It was real. Would he ever stop hunting me? I wondered, hadn't he already hurt me enough? Because I still hurt. The pain, it was always there, even when I didn't acknowledge it.

And the worst of it all was, this pain and fear, I didn't know if it would ever go away, I had lived with it for so long already.

"Come here girl" I called Daisy up in my bed to me. I hoped she would help me fall asleep again, and even better without a nightmare. She jumps up to me full of energy, her tail going quickly from one side to the other.

Did I say I hoped she would help me sleep? Because then that was definetly not enough, I could not sleep... at all. Instead I was lost in thoughts. Something that I always despised, and then you might be wondering why? easy, because my thoughts are always sad and depressing thoughts, never happy thoughts.

That was the reason I tried not to think too much, it's just that thinking can't really be avoided... even if you don't want to think. In some ways you could say my mind was a prison for my sadness, and whenever I opened up the door, it would overwhelm me.

----------------------------------------

Sooooo It's been awhile and I'm sorry. I don't really have any good excuses... I'll try update earlier next time