13

On our way home we stopped to get some food, since Jay being Jay was complaining about being hungry and then of course there was also the factor; he was the one driving.

we had just sat down with the food in front of us, when Jay casually asked: "So, who were those boys, you seemed to know them?" I quickly realised another reason for him wanting food, was him wanting to investigate and meddle in my life.

"Don't worry, they're the ones who I'm supposed to perfom with at the concert" I answered trying to be diplomatic. After all it was Jay I was dealing with, and he had it with being protective

"Oh, okay" he continued eating casually, "you like them?"

"they're okay, I guess" I didn't know what else to say, I was so confused by there behaviour at the hospital

"They care for you, you know" Jay smiled, what did he know that I didn't?

"Sure they do" it was just too hard to believe people caring about me, only Jay cared - and I probably wouldn't even believe that if he hadn't proved it so many times.

"I mean it, they wouldn't have waited if they didn't care" I got even more sure he knew something I didn't know, and I really wanted to know what.

"Why would they care? If you're so sure they do" I tried provoking him, just to get him to tell me

"Because you're a great girl" he was still hiding something, it was obvious, although he wasn't lying - just not telling the whole truth, and I really wanted to know what is was.

"Are you hiding something?" I didn't want to beat around the bush anymore, time to get a straight out answer.

His eyes looked around before he answered "no, of course not." He refused to look me in the eyes whilst answering. Those small things he did just there told me he was lying when he said that. The first thing he did was looking around. Second, he wouldn't use those words that way. Third, refusing to look me in the eyes. Three small things and I had caught him.

There was just one problem left, how on earth could I get him to tell me? If he was trying so much to hide it, there was no chance of him telling me anything. Therefore, we ate the remaining food in silence.

"Ready to go home?" Jay asked once he too had finished his own food, I only nodded and stood up from my chair in response.

------------------------------------------------

I'm back!