Chapter 4

Haley's POV

Once we got to know each other, I headed outside and seat in the balcony for a while, it was a warm, peaceful night, the moon was so bright over L.A. Even there were  a million of stars shining brightly, I knew which one was the brightest one, the one that stood out to me was my mum.

My mum, the angel, the star tat help to lighten up the sky with a few others help. It was truly amazing.

"You're alright out here?" I turned around to see Ross holding two mugs. "I'm fine.... it's really nice out here." I said. "Here" he handled me one mug and sat in the chair next to me. "Thanks." I replied feeling the steam of hot chocolate.

"No problem... so how come you're out here?" he asked.

"Just coming for some time alone... you know... to think.." I smiled a little as I sipped a bit on the chocolate.

"About what?"

"Nosy you? huh?" I smiled and the light from inside glimmered against his cheeks  which had turned red. Awww he was blushing.

"Mainly about my mom and stuff.." I let out a little smile. "A star?" he whispered, like he could read my mind. 

"Yeah... how did you know?" I asked. "My grandma... died a few months ago, I used to tell myself she was a star." 

I didn't know how to respond to that. "I'm sorry" I whispered. " It's fine, she was old and she died happy so it's ok" I noticed he was a little bit sad, so I hugged him. Yes. I'm a cuddly person.

"You like hugs, huh?" he smiled and hugged me back. "Yeah" I replied smiling a little, I was about to pull of the hug, but he was still holding me.

"You really know how to make someone feel better." he spoke and I could feel my face blushing.

 What is this blush you're speaking about Haley!

"What are you doing?" Ellington's voice cut me off from my thoughts and we jumped apart like if it was a natural instinct to do.

"Talking?" I said knowing how protective he gets. "Hmmm..." he mumbled and pulled me up making me spill my hot chocolate in Ross. That was so embarrasing! "Ell!" I groaned and turned over to Ross.

"I'm sorry!! Are you okay!?" Luckily the chocolate wasn't hot anymore. "It's fine! I'll just go change..." He rushed. So embarrasing!

But now. I have to face my brother who's probably going to ask me a MILLION questions about all of these. Ugh.