Chapter 17

Haley's POV

"E-ellington!" I stuttered full of surprise and worry. His hand gripped tightly on Ross' top and I stumbled into my feet.

"I thought I made it clear to you." Ellington ignored me and turned towards Ross who gulped. Ross was a little bit taller than my brother, so I just don't get why he doesn't stand up to him. I mean, yeah they're mates and everything, but still...

"Y-you did, I-I wasn't thinking..." Ross stuttered not really knowing what to do. His nervous hazel eyes flickered around the dark room, landing on me. "You were going to kiss, weren't you?" Ellington asked. Ross' eyes narrowed suddenly and he turned towards my brother. "Yeah, we were." Woah. Ross' confidence in his voice sounded just as cocky as earlier, I don't care about your brother.

I felt my heart started to beat faster as Ellington dropped Ross back onto the bed with not a lot of force.

"Why?" Ellington spat. I never thought of that. Why? "Because...w-we wanted to!"  I stood up a little towards my brother.

Ellington was about to say something else when I spoke up again. "Oh, wait Ellington, earlier you said, 'do what you want' and what's this you're doing right now?" I cockily asked.

"Sorry..." Ell mumbled towards Ross and turned around, I was expecting him to say the same thing to me, or whatever, but no.  He straight passed me! I decided it would be the best to follow him, but he shut the door in my face. I sighed and oulled my hand down onto the door handle until Ross spoke. "No! Where are you going?" 

I turned around and his face relaxed a little, "Sorry...It's just I wasn't expecting you to leave soon." he mumbled. "You don't have to be sorry, it's fine and um..." 

He then caught me right of guard by pressing his lips onto mine. Butterflies were flying in my stomach. Okay, well not literally, but sure it felt like it. His hand was resting in the back of my head slightly playing with my hair, which I found really attractive and the other was set on my hip. We kissed for about 30 seconds, until my brother's face strung into my eyes, and then so did Kevin's. Tears hit my eyes and I softly pulled apart from Ross.

Too many thoughts were on my mind, it was like someone had just opened my skull and poured in a lot of bad thoughts. What happens if I get hurt again? What happens if it was only a kiss. Nothing else. I mean, it has to mean something, right?

"R-ross, I can't" I was regretting pulling away from the kiss. If I could turn back time, I would hesitate to do it, but then again I wouldn't hesitate to just get out of this room and lock myself in mine. Oh and not to forget the ice cream and Netflix. Evrything a girls needs at this point.

"No, it's okay, I understand, anyway, you need sleep." he spoke as I opened the door. "Thanks Ross." I whispered. "No problem, sweet dreams." he gave me a kiss on the cheek, which I found sweet before I walked to my room. Wow. Just wow.

Ross' POV

Didn't she like it? Was she freaked out by me? She did kissed back, though...that's a good thing, but what happens if she felt pressured to? So many things happened in this day. So much drama and EVERYTHING! 

Ughhh!!!

Was I too awkward for her? Was it good that I kissed her or not? She probably hates me. How can I get to like her? Her boyfriend was a pretty badass right? Well, maybe she likes that type of guy.

Hmmm...

A/N

OMG!!!!!!

Thank you so much for 100+ reads, it really means a lot :)

 I never thought this would get so much reads or votes. 

Anyways, sorry for my shitty writing btw.

Vote? Comment? Fan?

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

- Aida xx