Chapter 25

Haley's POV

"Me? I'm not acting weird, and only a little, why?"

"Hmmmm." he hummed and walked over to my bedroom. "Why are you going to my room?" I asked quickly running in front of him. Ross' top was still in there. SHIT!

"You are hiding something from me." He pushed past me. I turned around and pointed for Ross to run. Which he did. Not before stumbling a little. I let out a little chuckle and followed Ellington. "What the heck, Haley." His voice came out angry and confused.

"What?" I knew he had seen it.

"Is this Ross'?"... Look I know both of you have something going on but you slept with each other? What the fuck?" 

"No! We didnpt slept with each other! Ell really!" I jumped trying to trying to take the top out of his hands.

"Don't lie to me!I'm going to beat that little shit."  He stormed past me despites my pleads and cries for him to stop.

Slamming the door against the wall it was already clear that he had caught everybody's attention. The first person that caught my eye was Ross. Ellington walked over to him, but I quickly jumped between both of them. "WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER!?" My brother ignored me and tried to throw a punch at Ross.

I grabbed his fist and Ellington flared his nostrils glaring at me before snatching his hand off me.

"What! We didn't slept together!" Ross' confused expression stared back at Ellington.

"Well why was YOUR shirt there?" He started to raise his voice making me wince.

He pushed me off and the next thing I knew Ellingtin's fist came in contact with Ross' panicked face...