Chapter 35

Haley's POV

"I'm bored." I mumbled into Ross'chest snuggling into his warm body. We were only at the beginning of watching the 2nd movie, Titanic, I would watch it but I cry like a baby a lot of days because of the end.

"Me too... we should go to the beach." he spoke and I giggled. "The beach?"

"Yeah! C'mon it will be fun!" he exclaimed sitting up and turning the lights on, causing my eyes to blink numerous times to adjust to light changes. "Alright then... Lynch you're crazy, you know that? I giggled arranging my clothes. "I'm crazy it's true, crazy for you!" he smirked looking sown at his hands. My inside felt all tangled and butterflies were inside my stomach, this boy drives me crazy all the time!

***

As we raced towards the beach, my feet hit the sand and I almost instantly cursed not believing what I have just done. "Oh shit!" I threw my hand upon my face, face palming in annoyance with myself. "What's wrong? Hey, don't do that to yourself."  Ross chuckled pulling my hand lightly into his, leaving them tangled together, his warmth radiating onto me.

"Sorry, but um... I forgot my bikini."

"Well duh!" he spoke like it was obvious. "That's what skinny dipping is about!"

I stood there awkwardly bitting my lip turning to face my feet. I was very self conscious, even if it's dark, Ross must have noticed because he turned to face me and his soft hands met my bare arms as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "I don't care, you don't have to do it if you don't want to." he smiled. "Alright, I'm still going in...just in my underwear." I smiled, I watched as Ross' eyes widened as I stripped off my top not even knowing that the boy still stood in awe staring at my chest.

I snapped my fingers and I watched him look straight away before I stripped down further, running into the water so he couldn't steal more glances at me. "ARRH!" I let out a high pitched scream as Ross splashed my back with the freezing water. 

"I'm coming for you Lynch!" I giggled chasing him around as the street lamps on the edge of the beach illuminated everything up. "Good try!" Ross giggled before disappearing. "Ross?" I felt my smile fade as there was no sign of Ross anywhere.

"Ross!? Stop messing around!" I let out a squeal as someone touched my leg making me jump. "Ross!" I cried out, holding my hands over my body scared. 

"AAHHH!" Someone's deep voice made me let out a scream before someone dunked my under, leaving me to get a big breath of salty water. I felt like my lungs were going to explode as I resurfaced spluttering and coughing everywhere.

"Haley! Haley! Babe calm down, come here..." I felt Ross' hand on my back, and the other holding my hand guiding my back to the shore where we sat on the edge of the water, all I could hear was my heart beating thudding, almost like it wanted to escape my body, Ross' frequent apology and myself choking.

"Haley...breath... oh my god I-i'm so sorry, I was joking..." he was freaking out.

"Ross...Ross.." I took a deep breath tasting the salty taste of sea water around. "It's alright... I just choked." I giggled a little causing him too as well. Soon, we were both dying of laughter in the soggy sand while he wrapped his arms around me so we just stared up at the shining moon and stars.

"Hey look!" I whispered, pointing to a shining star. "Make a wish!" Ross spoke as we both watched it in awe fade away into the night. "You made one?" I whispered and he holded leaning his head against my shoulder, his blonde hair tickling my neck.

"Yeah...what was yours?"

"Well, if I told you it wouldn't come true." I snuggled into his side and he chuckled, his voice sending me into some kind of trance. "Stop being so cute Haley." 

-------------------

A/N

Thank you so much for 200+ reads!!! It means a lot :)

What do you guys think of the story so far? If you got any suggestions for the story, just comment :D

Love You!!

-Aida xx