Chapter 36

Haley's POV

"WAKE UP!" My phone's alarm screeched. I mentally cursed myself for setting my alarm clock as that I must of recording my phone for what must of been an eternity while people stared at me. Yes I was in public. And I didn't care if I was making a fool out of myself. It was last year, things change within a year.

I clicked on the button and groaned stretching. I have to sleep on a tour bus tonight.  With 4 boys, hopefully there's Rydel and Stormie so that we could have girly talks. I stepped out of the bathroom running my hands through my damp hair. 

I wondered around checking under my bed making sure if I hadn't forgot anything and grabbed all my bags checking through them, I really have OCD when it comes to this, if I loose something then I'm screwed!

I turned off the TV and dragged my suitcases out into the hall where the guys were. I peered down the hall only to remember that dream. That was horrible. "Have you got everything?" Ell asked. "I hope so." I replied looking down at my bags. "Okay, we'll go down the hall and we'll meet you guys there." he shouted back to the guys, all of them replied with okay, or see you there.

"Ell, you're squishing me!" My brother was huddled up against me as he walked into the lift which was small. I hate lifts.

"Sorry! Anyway, I need totalk to you." he pressed the main hall button on the wall. I watched as we started to move down from the glass lift he started talking. "You and Ross... you're pretty close, right?" Dang, that's what he's going to talk about? 

"Go on." I mumbled.

"Remember what I said about no dating? Well, Haley I-i mean that. I hate to do this but what happens if you two have some argument and make things awkward, Haley this won't work okay, it may seem easy now, but trust me it gets harder."

"What? Ellington you can't control my life! And what do you mean by it gets harder , I don't care, it's my life, not yours, you can't tell me what to do! And who said we were going to date anyway?" I threw my hands in the air as the lift stopped to a holt outside of the floor we were getting off at.

"The hickeys on your neck say something else."  When his words came out I thre wmy hands up to my neck. Damn.

"That's non of your business." I hissed dragging my cases out over to some seats.

"I'm your brother." he spat back. "But you aren't me or Ross! So stop interefering Ellington! One minute you are fine  then the next you are telling me what I can and can't  do with my life, I'm sick of it." I seethed and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but when you're hurt don't expect me to do anything."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. This had gone way to far! Ross and I aren't even dating! Stupid brother. I love him and everything but I wish he would just stop interefering with my life.

On the Bus

Ellington and I didn't talk at all. We just sat our seaparate ways not talking. "Hey tour buddies." Rydel popped through the door with her camera making me jump and giggle slightly. She stopped the filming at the doorway. "What's wrong with you two, c'mon you need to make up!"She smiled weakly and I sighed.

"Talk to each other! Talk, talk talk." I knew Delly's skills. She was going to try until we talk.

"Fine." We both broke out at the same time.

"Okay, baiiii!" She ran out leaving us. "What now?" I asked and he shrugged. "Are you going to talk?" I asked and he shooked his head.

"So childish." I mumbled. "Childish!? I'm the childish one! Haley, Grow up!"

"Ha I made you talk!" I cockily spoke and he rolled his eyes. "But seriously I'll do what I want with my life, I don't need your stupid comments Ellington." With that I got up and left to my bunk I would be using for tonight.

"Are you okay?" Ross asked walking over. "I don't know."  Should I tell him what Ellington said? "Is it about Ellington?" he sat down across from me on the opposite bunk.

"Yeah, I'm just fed up  of him telling me what I can and can't do with my life." I blurted out. I wasn't one of the persons that tell others about their problems, but for some reason I felt I was able to tell Ross. 

"Go on, I'm listening." He softly spoke making my heart flutter.

"He keeps saying... umm... about us."

"As in you and I?" he slowly spoke and I nodded.

"I don't care what your brither thinks, okay." His voice was all dark and sext causing a smile to grow on my face.

"Besides, he'll have to get used to us together won't he...wait we aren't even together. Haley, will you be my girlfriend?" His voice wobbled a little making him sound nervous. I felt my heart beat faster and everything suddenly changed from black and white to colors. "Yes, I will." I lightly pecked him and he smiled taking my hand.

"He'll just have to us together, won't he?" Ross' words from earlier circled around my mind. Yes he will Ross. Nothing can break us. Not even Ellington. He will just have to get used to us.