Chapter 55

Haley's POV

"Haley I know what you're thinking! Don't leave please! Those words meant nothing, I love you and I got jealous, I understand if you don't forgive me but just please don't leave back to LA, just stay with is, you don't even have to talk to me, please!" Ross' word spilled out but all I heard was lies.

"R-ross.. I have to go." I stammered out.

"No you don't! You just want to but you don't have to!"

"But I've already-.."

"If you leave I'll give up on this tour and I will follow you back to LA!" I wasn't expecting that. Ross can't give up on this tour for me. I know that he wouldn't.  "No this tour means so much to you. You wouldn't. " I folded my arms worried at what his response would be.

"You mean more, I don't care if that sounded cliché." He then pulled out his phone. "Hey mom" Shit I can't believe he would leave the tour for me. "No! No! Okay. I'll stay!" I exclaimed. I still can't believe he did that.

I saw the smirk of defeat plaster across his face and he took my hand, hot my luggage and dragged me out. "You're such an idiot Lynch, you know that?" I groaned throwing my head back onto the wall. "We have a show in 4 days in New York and we have to travel on the bus. I did the right though." He put his hand on my lap and I didn't even bother to smack him off. I said we broke up, but I don't think we have. Just because I was talking to those annoying boys, and it wasn't even a good talk, he started to get jealous. Why would he get jealous of them? He knows I love him more than anything else. Maybe I need to start showing it more...

"You know I love you right Hal. I can tell you're still upset, but seriously you're the only girl I want... well.." My heart skipped a beat in a good but then in a bad  way. What does he mean by 'well'?

"What do you mean?"

"When we have a daughter then I will have two."

My stomach erupted into thousands of butterflies and sparks jolted across my leg from where he was touching me. He was perfect. He made me feel complete. Ross Lynch what would I do without you.

"You cheeky little shit, I love you so much!" I saw his face break into a grin and he pressed his lips against mine and I started kissing back our lips moving in sync. Every moment now and then we would let out a giggle, he poked me in the side so he was tickling me. "Hahahahaahahaha R-ross! S-stop!" I thrashed about laughing so hard that my stomach hurt and tears we're almost coming out. I could feel them welling up in my eyes.

His hands dig into my sides more before he whispered in my ears. "Mercy?" He giggled and I started speaking. "Mercy!" I begged and his hands released around my waist. "You know you aren't supposed to do noises like that in public." He whispered, his lips tickling my ears and the cold metal hoop sending chills down my spine.

I playfully smacked his arm and poked out his bottom lip before smiling and sighing a little and I  knew he was thinking about something.

"I'm sorry for causing drama earlier." I sighed and his head shot up while putting his arm over my shoulder. "You didn't cause any drama.. it was my fault, and I'm sorry." He spoke pressing his lips against mine.

"It wasn-"

"Lynch?" The taxi man asked and Ross stood up opening the door for me. "Thanks." I mumbled. He's  such a gentleman!

"It wasn't your fault. " I spoke as Ross sat next to me placing his hand on my knee. I placed my hand on top of his, messing around with his fingers while I turned up to him. His beautiful hazel eyes we're now dark and full of lust while he licked his lips and checked me out.

"Let's forget about today,okay? After the show I'll make it up to you."

I smirked at his words and seductively replied back. "I like the sound of that."

-----------
A/N

Happy new year everyone!!!!
ILY

-Aida