Chapter 44

Haley's POV

"USA,USA, USA!" Rydel and I both chanted as we walked off the plain the freshening air hit us, it was spring in America, it wasn't too warm, but it wasn't too cold either, just perfect. "It feels nice to be back on the ground!" Rydel spun around in circles and collapsing into the ground making us all laugh.

"Hey wait!" I remembered I saw her and Ellington on the plain; I grabbed her hood lightly pulling her back and gave me a look as if to so 'what?'

"I saw you and Ellington cuddlingggg!" I smirked watching her cheeks turned red. She blushes a lot. "That was nothing!" She smiled at the floor.

"You tell me what was that." I giggled making her laugh along. "Okay, okay we were cuddling that's all!" I could tell she was hiding something. "You're hiding something!" I exclaimed poking her side. "Maybe." She tried to hide the smile on her lips and I knew what had happened. "You kissed! Awwwww!" I squealed jumping around.

"Sh! Sh! You don't want the whole world knowing!" She quietened me down. "Oh please, when you-"

"Shhhh!" She blushed furiously. I'm not kidding I ship Rydellington so hard. That's pretty wierd coming from me but it's true!

I felt a hand slip into mine and I smiled to see Ross as we walked into the airport's building. There were no fans until we got into the actual arriving. I smiled towards my boyfriend and I went to plant a kiss on his cheek but he turned his head. "Cutie." I giggled and he winked.

--------------------------

Hotel Room

Me and Ross weren't allowed in the same room, in case we did "stuff" that would make Ross tired. So I decided to share a room with Rydel and Destiny. And since Destiny isn't here right now, she went out with Riker, I'm staying with Rydel!

I'm not bothered about having you know what with him, I just like him there because he makes me feel so safe and secure when I'm hugging him. "I wish Ross was here." I poked out my bottom lip.

"Girl, you are crazy!" Rydel threw a pillow at me, I groaned picking it up and throwing it back. "But you can't say anything, I mean Ell-"

"Okay! Okay! But that's different." She sat on the end of her bed. "Whatever you say." I wiggled my eyebrows causing the pillow to come flying back into my face making me fall onto the floor while we burst out with laughter.

Once we stopped laughing Rydel stood up, "well, I'm going to take a bath."  Knowing her, she would probably be in there for the next 2 hours or so.

Just as I heard the water start to run a knock was on the door. "I'll get it!" I exclaimed. "Okayyy!"  Rydel replied.

I was expecting security, on of the boys or even Destiny. "Kevin?" I gulped stepping back my ex's face making my heart race faster. 

"Baby, please I miss you! I can't get over you, please don't forget me, we can get this work! Please!" He begged and I started to shut the door before he jammed his foot in. "J-just leave me alone! I-i already have a boyfriend!" I stammered.

"You have a boyfirend?" Shit! All I could do was simply nod. "Where is this idiot then Haley, huh?" he folded his arms.

"Don't call him that!" I hissed. "Oh I'm sorry Haley, but you didn't answered my question! Where is he?" His voice was full of cockiness and anger. Please don't lash out.

"H-he's  h-e's." I stuttered looking around. What should I say? He's not here.

"He's not here is he? Precious Ross huh?" He snarled.

"How do you know his name?" I hissed back hiding my fear behind my voice.

"I'm not dumb now you will break up with him and come with me!" He spat reaching out for my arm but I jerked it back away from him. Please come out. Ross, Ellington, Rocky, Riker, Stormie, Security, Destiny, anybody, Rydel!

"RYDEL!" I shouted but her music was too loud. "RYDEL!" I screamed again. "Shut up!" Kevin yanked my hair pulling me out so the door slammed shut. "J-just let me go!" I sobbed looking around the deserted hallways.

"Let you go?" He laughed making me cringe at the spit flying of his mouth. I let out a sob as I fought back his arms. "NO! HELP!" I screamed for anybody's attention.

"Shut up!" Kevin shouted evil snaking around his voice. He threw his hand over my mouth and I managed to bite down on one of his  fingers. "HEY!" All of sudden I heard a familiar voice. I spunned around to see Ross standing furiously walking towards Kevin.

"Do you mind telling me what were you doing to her?" Ross' heavy breathing was giving a way of how angry he was but apart from that he was acting calm.

"So you're Ross?" Kevin limped over to Ross. I stood trying to hold back my tears that kept on falling while watching the two.

"And I guess you're Haley's ass of an ex." Ross hissed, rage glinting in his eyes.

"Apart from the ass bit, yes I am." Kevin sniggered and I watched Ross go lunge forward to him but I dived in front of Ross so he wouldn't do anything. My hand fell onto his chest and I could feel his hot, out of hand, shaky breaths on my hand. 

"Ross, come on, w-we better-" The next thing I knew Ross was slightly pushing me into my room and then he swiped the key off the desk next to me. I was locked inside. Damn!

"ROSS!" I pounded on the door hearing the two of them smashing and breaking stuff. "ROSS!" I could feel myself starting to cry again as I was fearing the worst of what was outside my door. "ROSS!" I shouted again as Rydel rushed out of the bathroom. "What! What's happened!?" She looked so panicked and worried. "K-kevin turned up a-and tried to take me b-but Ross c-came and now they a-are f-fighting!" I sobbed and her eyes widened. "I'm calling the guys!" She stammered.

Suddenly I remembered my hair grip and I quickly pulled it, sticking the point in the key hole. I've seen this in a lot of movies which probably are fak- it opened!

I opened th door to almost faint at the sight. Lying on the floor was a bloody, lifeless Ross.