Chapter 7

Haley's POV

As I slowly walked along the beach, I felt the coldness from the sea brush against my feet  making me curl them up in the sand. For the past days I've been coming to walk here. Just to get my mind clear and stuff, plus some time alone is nice as well. When Ellington and I were younger mum used to always take us on little walks in here, it was nice. Being here brings me good memories.

As I looked forward, I saw a teenage boy in the distance, I didn't think much of him until I got nearer. I wasn't looking where I was going, and then I was knocked straight and fell to the water. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry, wait Haley!?" he exclaimed and give me a hand up.  "Ross... it's okay." I smiled, not expecting that to be him.

"Yeah, it's me... I'm really sorry. I didn't see you!" he exclaimed chuckling a little.

"No, it's not your fault, I should have been looking where I was going, sorry." I smiled a little.

I could feel the cold breeze in my back where the water was.

"Here, it's a little bit well, but it will help." Once I looked back up at him and he had a black jacket wrapped arounde me along with his arms. "Ross, no you-"

" I haven't fallen into the sea, have I?" he smirked. 

I could feel a warm blush, that I couldn't control, I hid it by using my hair to fly over my face.

"So, why are you here?" I asked him as we started walking. "Just clearing my mind from things... you?"

"Same...I just like it on here."

"So, this is where you come everyday?" he smiled and I nodded and giggled. "What's funny?"

"I don't know... just laugh sometimes." 

"I like you."  he smiled and for some reason I blushed.

"Well I like you too!" I smiled poking him. "You know..." he spoke. "I knowww?" I indicated him to carry on. "You're like the first girl- friend I've ever had, I mean I had a girlfriend before, but not a girl that's a friend."

Oh. He's had a girlfriend before...that made me kind of... jealous...why? I don't know.

"Same, really, I mean, Rocky,Riker, and you are the first boys I really hang around with and Rydel,   she's like my only true friend..." I thought about it for a while as we walked, kicking the sand from our feet.

We carried on discussing small things which made me happy for some weird reason. There was a thing that was obvious for me... and what was that?

Well...

I have feelings for Ross.