Chapter 64

Haley's POV

"Have a great night Cinderella." Ellington smiled and I chuckled. "Thank you, sleeping beauty." I winked remembering when I used to call him that when we were like 10 and 12 because he fell asleep in his breakfast once. "Oh my god." He laughed shaking his head before he held open the door for me.

"Since when has my brother been such a gentleman?" I giggled and stopped when I saw Ross smiling waving his hand a little.

"Use protection." Ellington whispered/shouted giggling to his self before running back to his car.

I turned back to Ross who was smiling and I blushed walking towards him. "You look beautiful." He whispered, his eyes searching mine. I blushed and I looked down poking his chest. "Well, what can I say, I can't keep my eyes off you." I giggled and his cheeks turned bright red before pressing his lips up against mine.

"Let's take you up." He smiled and joined his hand with mine as we got outside the stairs. "Run!!" He exclaimed and I bursted out laughing. "In these shoes? I dob't think so!" I giggled waddling up the stairs.

"Get on my back then." He smirked. "Piggy back!" Before I could say anything he had already got me on his back. I let out a squeal as he laughed running up the stairs. "Rossss! You're going to get tired!" I exlaimed. "No I want to, I'm a strong man!" He sped up. Oh well.

************

"R-ross it's perfect!" I exclaimed looking around. I felt a tear fall onto my hand and I was soon crying. Happy tears not sad tears.

"Why are you crying princess? Did I do something?" He asked cupping my face with his hands.

"N-no...well yeah." I let out a smile, "You did this for me, and it's perfect." I smiled and I saw his face break out into a grin.

"I would do anything for you." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hold on." He whispered running away. Suddenly everything went black and I paused. "Ross?"

" Yeah? Don't worry hold on for a second." Then there was a burst of music which I noticed as 'One' by Ed Sheeran and dim lights shown down on the balcony area. "May I?" He asked holding out his hand. "You may." I went along with it and we started dancibg as I saw his beaming smile.

"I love you so much Haley." He whispered sending vibrations against my neck. "I love you too Ross, more than anything." I rested my chin on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine.

"I got a present for you." He whispered digging hus hand into his pockets. I smiled as he pulled out a box. "I'm sorry if it doesn't look much bu-" He opened the little box and I let out a gasp. There was a beautiful necklace that had forever and always in it which made me smile as he attached it around my neck.

"R-ross! I-i, I'm lost for words! I love it! I love you! Thank you!" I exclaimed examining it. It was amazing!

He let out a small chuckle and spoke. "I'm glad you like it, I love you too." He said before I pressed my lips up against his. Our lips started moving in sync his hads resting on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Hus tongue traced across my bottom lip as he begged for entrance, I teased him a little and ran my hands down his chest stopping at his stomach which made him moan a little.

"Babe." He munbled as his tongue slipped in, as they started fighting for dominance as we stumbled over onto the ground bursting out into laughter.

"You okay?" He laughed supporting himself with his hand which rest next to my head while his other hand rested on my thighs. That was my weakness.

I let out a moan and I tugged on his shirt for his lips on mine which I was craving. Everything about this night was perfect.

********

"Come on babe let's go back to the hotel I booked." He smiled and my smile became bigger. "You booked a hotel?"

" So we won't...disturb anyone." He winked and I giggled as he paused turning back around to me. "Oh and there's a jacuzzi." He winked and we rushed off back to wherever he was taking me.