Chapter 21

Haley's POV

"I can't believe I agreed to do this." I mumble as we pulled up to the top of the bungee jumping. The guys were taking me bungee jumping. "Well, there's no turning back now." Riker smiled nudging me as I jumped a little closer towards him scared from the drop. "It's okay, I've got you." Ross smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. I lightly smiled and brushed a piece of hair out of my face.

"I'm a bit scared too." he said nervously. I was glued to the ground, or I hoped I was, what happens if I fell or something.

Ross' hot minty breath sent shivers down my spine as I let out an awkward chuckle, why I had to be so awkward!

"Right, Haley, if you come this way we will start strapping you up." the instructor smiled and I felt nervous butterflies in my stomach. "I'm right behind you, remember that." Ross said before the nervous feeling was filled with the one you get when you're around the person you like.

Here we go.

"I hate you. I hate you all." I said as we walked back to the car. "Oh, but you love us really, anyway did you see your face! You shit yourself!" Ellington laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, wouldn't you if someone told you that the rope had snapped?" I laughed.

"Knowing Ellington, he would probably laugh." Ross came up between us. "Shut up." Ellington giggled and messed up his hair. 

"Hey!" he put his hand away before walking next to me. "You should've heard what Ross was saying!" Rydel laughed. "Why? What happened?" I laughed as Riker fell over a piece of grass and I gave him a hand up.

"I didn't say anything!" Ross screamed. "Yeah, I heard it too." Ellington walked in front, facing us. I would laugh if he fell or crashed into anything. 

"You totally panicked, and you looked like you were about to cry, and then you kept saying you love her, and then you found it was only a joke and you hid away like you haven't spoke." Rocky spoke and I felt my cheeks blushed. "You're lying!" Ross exclaimed. I don't know what going on right now, but is it true? He said he loves me? Or is Rocky lying? Something inside of me was hoping he liked me.

"You did!!" Riker teased him. "Shut up!" Ross grumbled. "Guys stop." Rydel spoke. "So, do you love her?" ELLINGTON! Ugh, I'm right next to him... and I don't know what to do. "I'll... meet you guys in the car." I awkwardly said. "Yeah... me too." Rocky said.

They were all outside of the car having a discussion while Rocky turned up the radio. "You know what he said was true. Just don't tell him I said that, he wanted to tell you himself, and if he found out anything I said, he would blow up. But Haley, he does loves you. " As soon as Rocky spoke, I felt my heart pounding faster and faster. "R-ross loves me?" I said exactly what was on my mind.

Rocky nodded oce more before the guys opened the door. "We're only teasing him Haley." Riker smiled, but I could tell he was lying. I decided to go along with it and pretend Rocky didn't said anything. I nodded and smiled a little looking towards Ross who had his head hung low.