Chapter 37

Haley's POV

The next morning

"Morning." A groggy voice from my side made me jump slightly. I flickered open my eyes to see Ross shirtless and smiling at me. "Hello." He planted a soft kiss on my shoulder blade and I smiled remembering Ross was now my boy. It sounds perfect. Haley and Ross. Ross and Haley...oh god Haley remember you're 20 not 10!

"Have a good sleep?" He mumbled wrapping his muscular arms around me as I turned around snuggling into his toned chest. "Amazing, you?" I gave him a kiss in the cheek. "Same...so-"

"Ross-Haley!?" Riker exclaimed and we both indicated him to be quiet. "What are you talki-what..." Ellington's face dropped and I covered the sheets over my bare body..well I had bra and knickers on. Riker must of noticed because he winked smirking and I just turned a bright red color as Ross' arms tightened around me and the bed sheets. "What's going on here- oh my god! Haha I knew this would happen!!" Rocky exclaimed before walking straight past munching on some waffles with nutella.

"You, get ready, get out of his bed." Ell pointed to me furiously, inside I was rolling my eyes. "And you, I need to talk to you." He snarled at Ross and I felt like punching my brother for once. "He has a name. Ross is your mate, our lifes doesn't affect you Ellington." I hissed but  he just carried on walking away.

"You better get ready..he's angry." Rydel pulled a 'oh shit, you're in for it now' face before walking away off the opposite direction from Ellington, I think it's best to let him calm down. "You're going to be okay...Ross don't listen to any shit he gives you. He doesn't mean it, he's your mate." I turned towards my frowning boyfriend..he looked so sad.

********

It's been what I felt like 3 hours (15 minutes) while Ellington and Ross were talking, I've only heard them raise their voices oce or twice, but most of the time Rocky, Rydel, Riker and I were eavesdropping. I know we shouldn't, but I guess it was kind of our business...

Ross' POV

I don't wanna sound like a pussy for anything but I really don't like what I have to go and do...I mean Ellington's got a loud shouting voice... I know I sound like a 5 year old but seriously I think I may, well I know I love Haley... even if it's early in the relationship.

"So you two are going out? Since when?"

"Last night..."

"You're not going to screw this up, are you?" I was a little offended that he would even think I would do that. 

"I would never do it. I swear."

"You better not Lynch."

"I won't.. I promise."

Haley's POV 

Later that Day

"So you're alright with it?" I giggled watching Ellington nod his head and fold his arms over his broad chest, I squealed and pulled him in for a hug. "Yeah, I'm fine with it, but if he ev-"

"Yeah yeah Ell I know!"

"Good, just looking out for you." he laughed lightly before handing over towards Ross. "We should go on a date tonight.." he whispered in my ear.

"A date?"

"Yes a date. When we get to the hotel make sure you're ready. I'll pick you up at 8." I felt my heart skipped a beat, a date?

"I'll be ready."

*******

In the hotel later that day

Once I had showered, done my makeup and dried my hair I was just a little puzzled at what to wear. "I need a girl here." I murmured out loud. 

"RYDEL!"  I screamed down the phone making her gasp loudly "WHAT'S WRONG!"

"Get here quickly it's an emergency!"

Maybe I was over reacting, but hey! I couldn't find anything to wear!