Chapter 34

Haley's POV

Once I had taken a shower and got ready I noticed about 3 hickeys covering my neck! Damn! It was even too much to cover with makeup. I tried my best but in the end I just ended puting necklaces so they weren't visible. What happens if Stormie sees them? That would be embarrassing.

While we were in the hotel restaurant Ross was sat next to me and I leaned over him to whisper. "Have you noticed my neck yet?" I nervously giggled. "Haha! Yeah I noticed it as you sat down." he laughed quietly. "Do you think anybody else has noticed it?" 

"Only Rydel, Riker, Rocky, Ellington probably has but doesn't want to say anything, I don't know if my mum noticed it already, she's too concentrated in a conversation with the security." We turned back to see Stormie talking to everyone. I let out a sigh of relief and nodded.

"Can you see them really bad?" I bit on the inside of my cheek. "I'm not gonna lie, but you can." he snorted with laughter and I sunk into my seat with a smile and an embarrassed blush on my face. "I'm only joking, don't worry about it, my mum won't even think about it." he smiled rubbing his hand on my lap making shivers run up  and down my spine.

After R5's show

So the guys got ready and showered after their show since they were all sweaty, and they were taking me out clubbing.

"Ellington protect meeee!" I hid behind my brother as a gust of wind blew.  "Seriously I can't believe you're coming with us." he laughed and I shrugged smiling.

"But... it's cold." I fake cried and poked out my botton lip. "I'll keep you warm." Ross walked over and wrapped his arms around me making me blush. "Warmer?" he smiled. "Yeah, thanks." I whispered looking up at him and snuggling into him. "Okay, what's going on between you two, first the pool then the hickeys and now cuddling huh?" Rocky smirked ticking off almost everything that happened today.

I pulled a hand to my neck and hid my face into Ross. "There's nothing going on, we're just friends." Ross awkwardly spoke and his grip tightened around me as I felt a little bit of sadness hit when he said we're just friends. Surely there's more than that, I mean friends with benefits? Is that all we'll ever be? 

Once we wre in the club we got served some drinks and straight away I began drinking. I got talking to this guy called Jake, he was nothing else but a friend, he was really funny to talk to as well. "Want to dance?" Jake asked over all the noise. "I don't know, I have to meet my friends right now." I was with them like 5 minutes ago, I checked the time like I was having a panic attack. Damn, I haven't had one in ages. Oh my god, I'm going to die.

Jake dashed away from me and I was left stumbling around until I felt a pair of hands on my waist. "Haley? What's up? Let's go outside!" Ross' soothing voice made me feel calmer.

"It's okay, you don't have to go back there, I'm here, I'll stay with you, don't worry everything's going to be fine." his reassuring words made my breathing slow and I felt the diziness slow down. "Are you okay?" Ross wrapped me in a hug.

"I'm taking you back to the hotel." 

"W-what? No, I'm fine, I'm not letting you ruin your night out." I tried to hide the fact that I was still shook up. There was No way I was letting Ross take me back to the hotel. "Babe, I I would much rather spend with you that this slutty club."  he folded his arms stubbornly. Before I could say anything he spoke again.

"We are going to watch movies and eat our night away! How does that sound?" Oh and how about later we go skinny dipping?" he smirked. Cheeky.

"Skinny dipping?" I chuckled lightly. Ross. And I, naked in a pool? WTF. I would feel so self conscious. "Don't worry I won't be able to see you in the dark." he smiled and I smiled back at him.

"Now come on." he smirked and dragged me over to the bus stop. "Or we could just spend our night waiting for the bus." He shrugged joking as it took ages to come. "Uh Ross, you know that buses don't even run at this time." 

"In LA they don't, it's only in London!" Just as he said an empty bus pulled up and the old kind bus driver let us on for free. "Thank you so much!" I smiled and he gave me a warm smile as Ross and I took our seats.

"This is nice." I whispered as Ross hummed softly rubbing circles on my thigh.

"I know, it's better because you're with me." he whispered planting a kiss on my cheek, I felt myself blush and cuddle into his warm body. I took a deep shaky breath, feeling horrible about my panic attack earlier, probably everybody thinks I'm a weirdo and Ross is probably scared by me. I'm ugly when I have panic attacks, who am I kidding, I'm ugly anyway.

"Are you okay? You look like you're having a war against yourself." Ross whispered as I felt the warm from his hand against mine. Why he was acting like this all flirty and nice? I couldn't deny anything though... I really liked this time with Ross and I didn't want to cause anymore drama than there already was.

"I'm fine." I smiled up at him lightly. Inside, I was having a war against myself.

But I need to push this all aside, I'm going to spend the night with Ross and I'm not going to let go of any opportunities.

Ross' POV

I  know I'm in love with Haley.