Chapter 41

Haley's POV

Paris Dates

"It's beautiful Ross." I smiled as Ross' arm snaked around my waist. "Just like you.." He smiled pecking my cheek. We had gone to the top of the Eiffel tower and it was the best place I have ever seen. It was perfect, and being with Ross just makes it 100000000 times better. I'm surprised this isn't a dream, the perfect boy, the perfect place and the perfect time.

"You know I want to get married in Paris." He whispered into my ear as I looked up at him. "And I want to get married to you." He whispered making shivers fall down my spine. The feelings I get when I'm around Ross are surreal. It's like I get a blush from hearing his name or seeing a picture of him, every time I kiss him or hug him he makes me go all  tingly inside.

I smiled and turned around to  him giving him a long romantic kiss. Our little moment was cut off by Ellington speaking. "Hop in loosers we're going to miss our plane if we don't sleep!"

"Coming...mum." Ross giggled and I felt the ache turn to my heart....mum. I've been so wrapped up in my own little life that I forgot about her! I'm so stupid!

When I get back to LA, 8'm gping straight to her grave and spend the day there with her. I know she'll always be with me but.. I-i miss her. I miss her so much.

"Hal, you okay?" Riker asked and I nodded. "F-fine." I murmured. I quickly thought of something else so I didn't start crying. I felt Ross' grip tighten around me slightly and I just stared blankly at the side of the lift until we got to the bottom. Once I was walking out I bumped into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry Haley!" The stranger spoke. Okay, maybe she wasn't a stranger... It was other best friwnd from LA called Destiny!

"DESTINY!" I exclaimed and I pulled her in for a tight hug. She just looked the same as the last time I saw her, maybe a little taller and her hair was longer.

"Oh I've missed you so much!" I sighed and she replied. "Same, it's been SO long! It's great to see you!" She smiled. "Same with you." I sppke and I heard someone clear their throat from behind me. "Oh sorry guys.. Destiny this is Ross,my boyfriend, Rydel, Riker and Rocky, oh and you know my brother Ellington." I smiled and she shook Rydel's and Rocky's hand, Ell pulled her in for a hug and when she came to Riker both of them started blushing and smiling. I could tell they liked each other... Hmmmm. Restiny?

I can't think of a ship name for them.

I turned over to see Rocky who was smirking before he turned to me. I wiggled my eyebrows and Rocky nodded on return with a suspicious smile on his face. GO TEAM ROCKY AND HALEY!

I felt Ross' arm wrap around my waist as he pressed his lips up to my ear. "Riker likes her." He pressed his lips up against it after to make it look like he was just playfully kissing me. "I know, and she likes him." I whispered back smirking.

********
Riker's POV

Damn... Destiny was...beautiful, there was no words to describe her, just stunning! I couldn't control my blushing when she came near me, I guess that kind of make it obvious to them that I kind of like Destiny. It was really weird, even around Jasmine, the last girl I dated and who I wasbin love with, I have never felt this feeling before, it sounds cheesy but it's true. I just hope I get to see more of Destiny.

But then it hit me. We leave Paris to go to Italy tomorrow morning, and we only have the show tonight and the rest of the night here on France. Think Riker, think! I need to speak to Haley, she'll know what to do.

"Haley!" I exclaimed walking over to her. "Riker!" She replied back and pecked a sleeping Ross' cheek before walking over to me. I was glad they were together, they really oove each other a lot, and you can just tell it bu the way they looked at each other. I don't know why Ellington was so concerned about them together.

"You like Destiny don't you?" She smirked. Shit. "What? No... Yes... Maybe." I couldn't help but hide the smile on my face.

She slapped my arm excitedly and squeeled.  "Aw!Aw! You're going to be so cute together! We have to make sure that you..."

I kind of zoned out after that, Haley was talking about all this stuff but all I could honestly think about was Destiny.

***********
HAPPY 24th B-DAY RIKER!!!!!!

A bit of Riker's thoughts there,and how far do you like Destiny in the story? ☺
ILY

~ Aida