Chapter 58

Haley's POV

"New York!" Ross exclaimed quickly making me jump. "Yasssss!" Riker grinned along with Destiny and Rocky, Ellington was too interested in Rydel. I knew they would make a good couple, they're adorable!

"Damn Ross you scared me!" I laughed and he laughed entwining his fingers with mine.

"Sorry." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

"Videoooo!" Riker exclaimed and I laughed hiding behind Ross, I don't want everyone seeing me. I need a shower and my makeup has probably washed off.

"You look beautiful, why are you hiding?" Ross smiled and I blushed covering my face. He softly prided my arms off my,face and set them on his waist making me smile. "Gorgeous." He smiled pecking my lips. "I mean it." He mumbled and we carried on walking, our hands swinging back and forth.

*******

"Ugh, I'm tired of this.." Ross mumbled and I knotted my eyebrows together and walked towards him. "What do you mean?" I wrapped my arms around his chest and he place his hand on my arm causing it to go all warm.

"I want to be able to spend a whole day with you rather than a couple of hours a day." He sighed and I weakly smiled, it's true but I guess it's better than nothing.

"Well it's better than nothing I guess." I sighed saying what was on my mind.

"Yeah but I wish there was some way I could see you more." I could tell he was becoming more and more impatient and frustrated by the second.

I made my way around the front of him so I was knelt down our faces almost touching.

"Calm down okay.." I whispered putting my hand on his face. "When we get back to LA we can see each other almost everyday." We both smiled.

"Do you think..." he began and broke eye contact. "Do I  think what?" I asked.

"Do you think if your mum didn't... you know pass away, do you think we would be together?" He started to look into space and I felt tears stab into my eyes.

I didn't reply to him. I didn't want to know he had made me cry so I just simply shrugged facing towards the floor.

"As come here baby, I'm sorry, I didn't meant to make you cry." He whispered and pulled me onto his lap.

"Everything is okay, she wouldn't want you to be crying. I'm sorry." He whispered planting a kiss on my forehead and I let out a deep heavy breath and spoke. "It's okay, it's  not your fault." I whispered.

"Shhhh, shhh." He whispered soothing me from crying. His warm touch comforted me until I had no tears left. "I-i just miss her." I numbly spoke as he rubber circles in my back. "I know Hal, I know, but you have to remember that she's always with you here." He pointed to my chest.

"My breasts?" I let out a laugh along with him.

"No, in your heart... I'll be the one in there." He mumbled not meaning for me to hear it. I slapped his arm playfully and I saw his face turn bright red.

"Alright well I gotta gonperform after I'm taking you for a walk." He smiled standing up, as he stretched the bottom half of his stomach showed making me pat it lightly. He giggled like a little school girl and I gave him a 'what was that?' Look. "What!?" He asked innocently  "it tickled!" He laughed making me chuckle a little and I patted his head. "Go on, don't want to miss your show."

"Don't fall asleep because I want to take you out!" He mentioned walking towards the door with me.

"Don't worry, I won't." I smiled as he pressed his lips against mine. "Now go kill 'em babe." I miles as he waved walking down the hall to the theater. I wonder where he wants to take me. But as for now, I have 2 hours  to kill and I have no idea where Destiny is. I might as well Skype call some friends back home anyway.

Sophia and Melanie. Ahhhhh! I've missed these two a lot. And they're finally online!

"'Supppppppppp!" I grinned towards the camera as they both squealed smiling and waving. "We've missed you!" Melanie's outgoing personality took over making me miss these two even more. I noticed also she was wearing The Walking Dead shirt that I  got her for her birthday. She loves the Walking Dead and Mac n Cheese, hmmm so does Rocky.

"Gosh, we need to catch up!" Sophia appeared on her screen.

"I know! So how are you doing..."

"We are fine! You?" Both of them replied.

"I've been great." I said.

"Awesome, sorry I gotta go!" Sophia said.

"Okay, baiii." Melanie and I replied.

********

"BOO!"

A familiar voice to get closer and closer and a boy burst into my room. "Heyyyy!" I exclaimed and saw Rocky. Hmmn just the guy.

"Who are you talking to? Oh hi!" Rocky exclaimed and plopped down next to me. "Melanie this is Rocky, Rocky this is Melanie-" I introduced everyone like that until I saw Ross waving at the door. "Okay, well you guys can...talk , I'm off now byeeeee bitchachos." I ran out leaving the two of them together. Let's see what that creates.

*****

"So where are you taking me Lynch?" I saw him smirk.

"Anywhere we end up Hal." He started playing with my hair.

"You're such a little dork." I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Trust me you're  worse!" He smirked nibbling my ear. "Only because I was reading." I blushed facing the ground kicking a few rocks out of my way. It was a hot, humid night where everything seemed to just stick to you. Its just sweaty weather. I hate it.

"Hey Hal look!" He put his hand on my back as we saw a lighten up lake. Was this all set up or something?  It was beautiful,  and there was no doubting that. As I looked around I noticed not a soul in sight andnfor some reason I wanted to go... skinny dipping? I mean it's so refreshing and there's only Ross who's seen me before so... hey why not?

"I want to go in." I smirked at him and I saw the light reflect off his excited face. "What are we waiting for." He chuckled as we started to strip running along the wooden peer, as my feet neared the edge I felt a rush of excitement pass through me making me jump straight into the water, it wasn't too cold but it wasn't warm either.

Ross let out a shout as he splashed the water next to me. "Haha Ross!" I groaned throwing my hair into a messy bun. 

"You might be crazy but baby I'm falling for you."

Ross whispered a few lyrics to 'Falling For You' which made me smile wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands fell onto my waist. "I love you Haley." He whispered, his voice sending vibrations through me. "I love you too Ross." I whispered and rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat pound softly in rhythm.

*************************

"You cold?" Ross asked as he tugged our clothes back on. "I'm fine." I replied throwing my top over my wet body and bra which clung to me because of the water which was still dripping of our bodies. 

I released my hair from the bun letting the strawberry surround the air. "Your hair smells so good." Ross whispered wrapping his arms around my waist. "Are you smelling my hair?" I chuckled and he smiled burying his face onto the back of my neck. "Maybe." He mumbled pressing his lips against my neck. "You're so cute Ross." I whispered smiling and he giggled as we started walking back to the hotel, we're leaving to Chicago soon.