Chapter Four

"Wake up sunshines! Time to get ready for hell!" I jolted awake to the sound of shouting. Who the heck is yelling in my house?

"Shut up pendejo!" Someone groaned. Arms tightened around me and pulled me closer to shirtless chest. A nice musky scent hit my nose as I let sleep overtake me, completely ignoring the fact that I was being held in some ones arms and someone else was screaming outside my bedroom door.

What the- My eyes flew open and I looked up to see none other than Isaac West sound asleep, shirtless in my bed with me sleeping on his bare chest! Oh no. no, no, no, no! I glance down and sigh, thank Jesus I still had my clothes on. I tried to slowly get off him so I wouldn't awake him, but his arms were wrapped around me tightly.

"Isaac." I tried waking him up, praying for him to just roll over and let me free.

"Five more minutos." He grumbled tightening his hold on me even more and causing me to lay back on his chest.

Might as well go back to sleep. I thought seeing as he wasn't going to let me go anytime soon. I slowly placed my head on his toned muscles and was shocked at how comfortable it was. I always thought it would be uncomfortable considering muscular guys were all buff and swelled. Warmth radiated off his chest as I laid there.

I should be freaking out due to the fact that never in my life had I had a boy in my room (well except for Tyler, Vince and Drew) especially not in my BED! Shouldn't I be hyperventilating like how those girls in books do? Oh well. I shrugged the thoughts away and tried sleeping again.

"Jules where's Isaac-" Isaac startled awake underneath me when my bedroom door banged open, a shirtless Nick stepping on with basketball shorts hanging low in his hips, exposing his perfectly sculpted six pack and a V.

"What the hell man!" Isaac snapped at Nick completely ignoring me on his chest. I turned my head, resting my cheek on him as I watched Nick look at us with wide eyes.

"Um,I was uh, looking for you since I didn't find you on the couch but um... I'm going to change." Nick stuttered, jabbing his finger over his shoulder towards the hallway before walking out the door backwards, still watching us with a shocked expression . I waited till he shut the door behind him to look up at Isaac.

"Morning." Isaac smiled, his hair falling over his forehead. I have to admit, for someone who just woke up he sure looks hot. I bet I look like a truck just trampled me multiple times right now.

"Good morning." I said quietly, looking away at my white dresser to see it was 5:30 a.m. why does school have to start at 6:40 in the morning? Who was the genius to even suggest that because I'll gladly pay him a visit with a bat.

"You sleep talk, did you know that?" Isaac chuckled. I whirled to see him grinning down at me. He rested his arm behind his head as he sat up, still holding me with his other arm.

"No I don't." I snapped. I have never talked in my sleep, or at least my brother never mentioned it to me. Oh God! What did he hear? My faced heated up at the thought of saying something embarrassing. What if he laughs at me or tells his friends?

"Yeah, you do. You were talking about how hot Justin Bieber is, which by the way is ridiculous. I'm way hotter than that wanna be." Isaac smirked cockily. I rolled my eyes at him a tried and finally stand up. Hint: the word tried. The idiot abruptly yanked my arm back causing me to crash back onto the bed, complete on top of him.

"Umph!" I groaned as I rubbed my cheek. His chest vibrated with laughter as I tried to pick myself up.

"Klutz." He mocked, a smirk on his laughing face.

"Idiot." I muttered. I tried to roll over but that the wrong move. I felt the bed disappear from underneath me and crashed to the floor butt first. Isaac burst out laughing with tears rolling down his face while I collected myself off the floor and stormed to my closet for today's outfit.