Chapter Five

"So I need to go somewhere, but I'll see you at your house." Isaac and I were walking to the parking lot with a crowd of people as school finally let out.

"Oh, alright. Are the guys coming over?" I ask, hitching my bag higher. I can see them all surrounding their cars waiting for us. Caleb was on Luke's back and was hanging on for dear life as Luke vigorously tried to shake him off. Jared and Nick were sitting on the hood of the truck watching the two in howls of laughter at the sight of Luke vigorously trying to shake Caleb off.

"I have no idea." Isaac and I came to a stop in front of the guys, ending our conversation.

"Hey sweet cheeks." Jared hopped off and lifted me off the ground in a hug.

"Hey hot stuff." I laughed, hugging him back with the same enthusiasm. I couldn't help it, Jared was like an older, lovable brother.

"Hot stuff, I like it." He winked, causing the blush to spread on my cheeks.

"Look at her blush!" Nick laughed. The guys all focused on my tomato red cheeks before laughing along with Nick.

"Bullies." I huffed pouting my lip and angrily crossing my arms.

"Excuse me." We all turn to see a guy with blonde hairstyle gelled up but still messy, wearing black t-shirt, leather jacket and faded jeans with converse standing right behind, well more like towering. He's around Isaac and Jared's height. All in all, attractive.

"Yeah?" Luke spoke, eyebrow raised, his tone completely cold.

"I'm Derrick Black, I'm the new student." His smoldering brown eyes landing on me, eyes shining in interest.

"I'm Julianna Montenegro." I smile shyly at him offering my hand as a greeting. He quickly shook it with a bright smile directed just at me.

"What's your full name?" He asked, curiosity clearly ringing. I internally groan, knowing what reaction I'm about to receive.

"Julianna Katalina Arianna Montenegro." I recited. He seemed shocked, just like everybody else first is when he or she hears my full name.

"I'm Isaac West and this is Luke Mendez, Jared Lahar, Nick Dawson and Caleb Dallas." Isaac introduced the other guys, whose faces were all alike, cold and eyes unkind. What is it with these guys? A second ago they were all laughing?

"Hello. Well I just finished my paperwork and I was told that Julianna, here, could help me make my way around until I could maneuver my way around the school by myself." He shot me a killer smile, my cheeks burning more by the second.

"Well Julie here and I have to head home." Isaac slung his arm over my shoulders and yanked me closer to his side, practically squishing me to his side. I can feel my way about to pop out of their sockets by the shock of how hostile he sounds.

"Alright. Can we exchange numbers so I know where to meet you tomorrow gorgeous?" Derrick asked me, his eyes shining with hope.

"Sure."

"No." I turned glaring at Nick. He had his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes narrowed at Derrick and his jaw clenched. Why are they being so rude?

I quickly scribbled my number on a sheet of paper and handed it to him, the guys all glaring at me as I merely smiled up at Derrick.

"See you tomorrow." His hand down and gently grasped my hand, bringing it up to his lips and gently kissing him. He flashed me another kind smile before walking a few parking spaces away and hoping on a new motorcycle. My heart feels like it's about to explode as I held my squealing within.

"What is wrong with you?" Isaac whipped me around and glared at me with such anger, I've seen him glare at other like this, but never experienced it first hand til now.

"What's wrong with you?" I snapped back, yanking his arms off me.

"Why would you give a complete stranger your number?" He shot back, completely ignoring me.

"Why do you care? You were nothing but rude to him!" I stepped closer, my anger flaring. Who cares that he's roughly about a foot taller than me or 5 times stronger. I can take him. Note the sarcasm.

"Because I do-" Isaac closed the distance between us, having to tuck his chin to his chest to be able to keep eye contact.

"OKAY! Knock it off, both of you." Caleb shoved us apart. Isaac and I still glared at each other. You could feel the anger radiating off of us.

"Julie, you know it wasn't smart giving a stranger your number." Nick sided with Isaac, speaking to me as if I was a child, which only flared my anger more.

"I'm only helping him get around the school!" I defended myself. Why are they making such a fuss over this?

"That's not all he wants." I heard Isaac mutter under his breath.

"What is your god damn problem!" I had it with him. He has no right to tell me who I can and can't give my number out to. He is not my brother and he most certainly is not my boyfriend!

"My problem is that you practically threw yourself to him ! That's my fucking problem." He snapped, shoving Nick and Caleb out of the way to get in my face.

"Oh shit." Luke whispered wide eyed, waiting for something juicy to happen.

"He really did it now." Jared shook his head. Nick covered his face with both hands and looked in between the gap of his fingers.

"Fucking idiot." Caleb slapped his forehead and ran his hand down his face.

"What the hell does that mean? I merely told him I would HELP him! I didn't throw myself to him like your stupid whores!" I hissed, shoving him away with so much force, he stumbled back a few steps with a look of shock on his face.

"Julie, I didn-" Isaac tried to reach for me.

"Save it West." I cut him off. Without saying another word I spun around and stormed to my car, hop in and furiously backed out. My tires squealed when I hit the gas and drove off to pick up Drew and head home.