Chapter Twenty-One

"What were you thinking?!" Tyler screamed, his hands running through his hair in anger.

"I was thinking that dirty piece of sh-crap deserved what she got!" I bellowed, my chair screeching against the floor due to the amount of force.

Everyone was in the kitchen-Luke was sitting on the chair next to me with Brenda on his lap, Nick was on the counter next to Jared and Caleb was rummaging through my fridge, his head buried deep.

Isaac grabbed my hand, his eyes instantly calming me down. Admiration and love were evident in his eyes, luring me into his beautiful blue eyes and making me forget about everything and everyone else. All I could do was stand there, looking into his eyes the way a prey looks at his predator, waiting for something to happen. I could feel my heart beat faster, butterflies erupting in my stomach and electricity running through me by the touch of his hand. Completely messing with my emotions and body.

"They're at it again." Someone gagged, ripping me out of my trance.

"Sis, THIS is the kind of thing She can use against you." Tyler scowled, his index finger and thumb pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well you know what, I did it to defend my baby. And I'll be damned if she thinks she can just waltz in and take him away from me." I snarled, anger bubbling within me more by the second.

"I know, but we need to be more careful from now on. Got it?" He looked around, each and everyone of us solemnly nodding. The tension in the room dissolved slowly after that whole blow out. Slowly but surely, we all decided to just forget about what happened in school and took the day off-something we all deserved after all this chaos happening.The rest of the day was spent with the guys throwing around the football, while Brenda and I watched the kids and a few disney movies. But later on in the evening Luke asked me for help on planning a surprise date for Brenda tonight. So I, being the best of best friends, told him her favorite restaurant, movie and dessert and made him buy it all while I got her dressed to perfection.

I all but kicked her out my door and sent hr off to her perfect date with her boyfriend, knowing I was going to get an earful tomorrow about keeping it a secret to her.

It was 10:30 and Vi was snuggled up in Nick's arms, both fast asleep on the pull out couch whilst Ty, Vince and Caleb were all somehow surrounding Drew's small figure. Lastly, Jared was sprawled on the three person couch, snoring like a chainsaw.

"Hey beautiful." Isaac purred i to my neck, kissing the sweet spot right where my shoulder and neck meet.

"Hey." I sigh, turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Let's go to sleep." He suggested, picking me up in his arms in a flash and making his way to our room.

"Mhmm." Was all I could mumble before sleep overtook me.

                                      **************************************************************

Sorry guys, I know it's short but I haven't had time to write. I finally have a job and boy, does it take up a lot of my time. Plus, a bunch of drama unraveled in my little group of friends, so that's been hectic as well. Please forgive me.