Facts about Candy

71. The candy bar called "Mars" in Europe is sold as "Milky Way" in the USA. What we in Europe know as "Milky Way", though, is called "3 Musketeers" there.

72. The U.S. produce more chocolate than any other country in the world but the Swiss consume the most, followed closely by the United Kingdom.

73. M&Ms were originally created to allow easy transport of chocolate to the military.

73. According to the American food law, 100 gram chocolate may contain on average 60 parts of insects or a hair of a rodent.

74. Kinder eggs are banned in the USA for the combination of food and toys is considered dangerous.

75. The Maya already produced chewing gum. They made it from the chyle of trees.

76. The largest available gummy bear has the shape of a worm, weighs almost 3 pounds/1.2 kg and has 4000 calories.

77. Almost everyone eats the ears off of their chocolate Easter bunnies before they eat anything else.

78. People already ate popcorn in today's Peru 6700 years ago.

79. Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist.

80. The Dum Dum's Mystery flavour is created because the equipment producing the suckers isn't cleaned between flavors, so the mystery is actually just a mix of two different "normal" flavours (the tail end of the old, and the beginning of the new). They make money with this laziness!

________

What's your favourite candy?