Facts about 'The Walking Dead'

Dedicated to RandomKoala368 for proposing the topic. Also, 'Three Days Grace' is amazing! ;)

351. All of the principal actors have a "Last Supper" the day they film their death scenes.

352. Actors who play Walkers are required to go through a school to learn how to behave like Walkers: They have to walk and sound like the creatures without breathing too much, jolt their limbs to take bullets realistically and pretend to eat fake human flesh which is made out of ham soaked in vinegar. Yummy! To give those actors a real life reference, they are instructed to walk like they are coming out of a bar at 2 am.

353. For season three, the make up team used darker skin tones for the Walkers to show further decay as time had progressed.

354. From season to season, the opening titles "decompose" more and more.

355. The word 'zombie' is actually never used in the show, which is pretty impressive seeing the show is about zombies. However, the word 'zombie' is featured multiple times in the comic books and the video game series.

356. The Dixon Brothers, T-Dog, Jacqui, as well as Morales and his family are featured prominently in season 1 of the TV series, although they are not characters in the comic book.

357. Not a single character appears in every episode.

358. Both NBC and HBO passed on the show because they wanted to tone down the gore and violence which producer Gale Anne Hured refused to accept.

359. In the comics, Rick's hand gets cut off pretty early. On the show, they didn't cut his hand off because it would take too much CGI and get in the way of action scenes.

360. The bag of drugs Daryl finds has blue meth in it which is a nod to 'Breaking Bad'. It may also be a hint that 'The Walking Dead' and 'Breaking Bad' take place in the same universe as the car Glen uses in season one is also featured in 'Breaking Bad'.