Facts about Time Travel

Thanks to _InfiniteMuffin_ for proposing the topic! I hope you like it, and sorry you had to wait so long!

_________

141. Stephen Hawking once claimed that time travel would be possible but not practical because he couldn't find a law banning time travel from the physic laws but couldn't imagine a machine that would be capable to make humans to travel time, either.

142. We may have already been visited by a time traveler: In 2000, a man who called himself John Titor began visting online sci-fi discussion forums, claming to be a military time-traveler from 2036. He later disappeared without a trace.

143. Titor made numerous predictions about the future like a U.S. civil war erupting, Russia launching nuclear strikes on the USA and World War III with three billion victims.

144. Time travel doesn't necessary require a time machine. It may be possible if you could enter a black hole and exit through a white hole on the other side.

145. An old woman using a mobile phone in a short clip from the DVD extras of Charlie Chaplin's film 'The Circus' (1928) is said to be one of the biggest proofs for time travel.

146. Some reports stated that U.S. Navy destroyer escort USS ELdrige travelled back in time for about 10 seconds on October 28, 1943.

147. The Montauk Air Force Station reportedly has a real time tunnel in its subterranean laboratory that allowed scientists to travel back to 1943.

148. Håkan Nordkvist claimed to have met an older version of himself (they both had the same tattoo) after he slipped through a wormhole in his kitchen.

149. Another proof for time travel is the picture of a mysterious man who seems to wear modern clothing and a camera in 1940. Its authenticity was proven by NTV in Russia in 2010.

150. One of the most significant thought experiments revolving around time travel is the Grandfather Paradox: If you would go back in time and kill your grandfather, hadn't you theoretically never been born and never could've killed your grandfather?