Space Facts

131. One million Earths can fit inside the Sun.

132. Neil Armstrong put his left foot on the Moon first.

133. The US space probe 'Voyager 1' carries a gold record on board which contains noises of rocket engines, the sea, people talking, animal sounds and lots of images.

134. According to the 1967 UN Outer Space Treaty the Apollo astronaut's foot prints belong to the USA. Also, they will still be there for at least 100 million years.

135. Earth is the only planet in our solar system not named after a god.

136. Earths becomes lighter bit by bit.

137. Cosmonauts take guns with them just in case there are unexpected incidents during their arrival on Earth.

138. The iPhone 4S is four times more high-powered than the computer that controls the Mars probe 'Curiosity'.

140. More energy from the sun hits Earth every hour than the planet uses in a year.

Bonus facts (that partially don't have that much to do with space)

🌟 It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter.

🌟🌟 Backwards, Neil Armstrong reads 'Gnorts Mr Alien'. 👽🙀

_________

Sorry again it took me so long to update! I hope you liked this part, I'll be back with more soon! If you have a topic you'd like to read some crazy stuff about, just message me or let me know in the comments!