part 1 secrets telled

Vendetto comes back to the flame world to see his sister Poemi and his best friend Emalf (who he is in love with) but don't want to see his airheaded father lord Ivlis.

he looks around for emalf house in the west dicrit of the flame world, he can easily find it because of the flame bats that fly around it. vendetto knows the bats were created by emalf and they will protect him and the devil family as will.

Vendetto sees emalf with his twin sister reficul the otherworldy devil who loves bully his father but stop because of his grandpa. they are talking to each other about something that he cant put into words. he will come back to talk with emalf.

3 hours later, vendetto went to emalf house to talk with him. he knocked on the door for a few seconds and reficul opend the door. Reficul said "what do u need vendetto and why are you here."

Vendetto said "is your brother home I did to talk to him" (I have to tell him I love him and want to be his boyfriend but don't scare him). Reficul said "yea he is in his bedroom go upstairs to the right next to the bathroom and hurt him, I will hurt you." *she said in a creepy tone* Vendetto said "thank you and I wont hurt him." *he said nervous*

Vendetto goes upstairs to emalf room and, he stepped into emalf room, gently knocking a few times to alert the other that he was coming in. Emalf looked up, blinking a few times before patting the space beside him. "Hi, Emalf." He said, looking at the game before them, "I didn't know your little sister was here." Emalf seemed to wince slightly, both at the mention of his scary sister and because his character died. "Yeah, she's staying here for awhile cause of work." He started the level over, "and because apparently she never gets to see me." Vendetto nodded mutely, looking at the Demon who was concentrated on the game. "I see." He looked back to the screen, "I have to tell you something important."

Emalf said "ok what is it dude say it already." Vendetto said "I love you a lot ok even cents we were kids dude."(oh on I said it, and he wont be my friend anymore).

Emalf said "dude really cause I love you too. I didn't thought you love me." (I don't want to tell him I have to move back to my world and that he is married as will but he has to tell him). Emalf said "vendetto I have something important to tell u as well."

Vendetto said "ok what is it. emalf said I have to move back to my world in a few weeks with my sister sorry dude."

vendetto face looked sad because his best friend is moving back to his world and he wont see him for along time. Vendetto said :its ok, I understand dude its family matters."Emalf said "u can stay the night here if u want but we have to stay the bed again, like when we were kids."

Vendetto said "I don't mind sleeping in the same dude, and oh if it is ok do you want to be my boyfriend."(uuuuhhhh why I am so stupid sometimes). Emalf said "yea its ok with me."

Reficul said "brother and vendetto its time for dinner." they said "yea dinner time."

(you can think what the dinner looks like). they talked at dinner for about 30 minutes before going to bed around 10:00 pm.

Reficul said "ok its time for bed no more playing games or watching tv tonight you all know the rules."(gives them the death stare but doesn't effect emalf).

Vendetto said "yea, ma" (shacking like a leaf) he and emalf goes to bed and falls asleep next to each other arms.

(in the pitch black world) Glasses said "when are you going to see daddy again douche bag."(its satanick nickname)

Satanick said "tomorrow I am going to see him, and I have to bring him fire flowers and chocolate bats are his favorites." (walking around the house looking for his shoes)

(he leaves around 30 minutes till 8:00 am and goes to the flame world to see his wife emalf and his sister in law). Reficul stays up and checks on her brother and vendetto sleeping together, then she feeds emalf pet flame bats and the special familiars (Jon the ultimate familiar, sookie the flame familiar, fireball the flame bat, and chuck the fire phoenix.) *they called emalf master all the time*