part 26 sun family picnic part 2

*after 3 hours of talking to jon and vendetto about the picnic and now that its time ivlis feels really for it sense its only once a year like reficul stated and its not like it will last forever there but he cant get this weird feeling to go away.*

ivlis said "alright lets get this over with." he said walking up to his father and sister who are sitting down on a soft sun based blanket and waiting for ivlis to show up.

igls unth said "ah brother its good to see you again. how are you feeling?" she said very worry that her brother maybe still in pain cause of the sun flame ball.  she looks over to siralos who was looking at ivlis in the same way she was which is very speicaling to see.

ivlis said "i have getting a bit better then before, but i still have a little bit of pain when it comes to standing for to long though." he said sitting down and rubbing his legs to get the pain to stop.

siralos said "i see. that's good to hear that your getting better son. now lets talk and sit like we always do when it comes to this picnic." he said calm and revive that his son is not in to much pain and that least reficul and satanick dont bother him to much now.

~ few hours later in the picnic~

ivlis said "no i am very serious. vendetto is wearing my old coat and scarf." he said calmly while eating a sandwich and still special that adauchi is keeping his old coat and scarf and is wearing it.

siralos said "really now i never though of him wearing it. i though he would just keep it in a case, but he does love his dad so it doesn't special me that he wears it." he said happily and calmly while drinking a can of pop and looking up to the sky.

igls unth said "it must be very hard to move around in that outfit." she said calmly holding an apple in her apple and taking a bit out of it still worry about her brother health.

ivlis said "yea its a bit hard, but it will pass thought soon and i can move freely again and i dont have to worry about being in pain." he said taking a bit out of his sandwich and looking up to the sky and it looks pretty to him and thinks of the gray garden sky. it was blue and clear and no fighting or pain now sense the war. he wonders if wodahs is doing ok sense then.

siralos said "ivlis is very thing alright. you stem to be thinking of something?" he said very concern for his son health but doesn't let it be seen or heard, but he does have this weird feeling right now.

ivlis said "huh? oh sorry i was thinking about wodahs and if he was doing ok sense the war that happen in his world all those years ago." he said calmly he wonders if sullivan was doing ok, but he knows sullivan is ok thanks to emalf and glasses being around him, but it doesn't change the fact though.

siralos said "i am pretty sense he is doing alright, but the whole father, son thing is only a phase and it will get better for them soon. i cant be sure though." he said trying to keep his son calm and show that he doesn't have to worry about sullivan and wodahs family matters as of for right now at least till he is 100 alright and he can move freely.

ivlis said "you are right. it will get better for them sooner or later and no one can force sullivan to accept his father or the world that his father lives in for right now." he said calmly and thinking it will get better for them, but its best for time to answer that over time. he wish clock was still here and clock will now when it will be better, but he is not here and he will never be back all cause of him.

igls unth said "are you thinking of clock again brother?" she said concern for her brother and she knows that ivlis is in pain for what he did to clock all those years around when emalf was a little kid and he never forgave himself for it ever though emalf said it was alright.

ivlis said "yea, i just wish he was still here with us though. he was fun to play broad games ever though i will lose to him everytime, but it was still fun." he said calmly with a smile on his face.

siralos said "alright think about this. if clock was still alive then chuck, jon, sookie, fireball, bonnie, sasun and devom wont be here and around. they would be alive cause of clock and emalf wont need to make anymore familiars. sense clocks death emalf has more familiars and he is happy with his 7 familiars/kids around him 24/7." he said calmly but with a bit of serious in his voice and hopes it gets to ivlis head.

ivlis looks up at his father for a moment and thinks about it and he is right. emalf is way happily now sense he has chuck, jon, sookie, fireball, bonnie, sasun and devom around him all the time, but he knows that there will never replace clock in any way, but at the same time cause of his death that they are here alive and breathing and have they own way to protect themselves and emalf as well and he knows that clock will always live on in them forever.

ivlis said "your right i should never about wishing clock was still here. i know the 7 familiars will never replace him, but his will lives on in them. they all have a piece of him in their bodies mostly powers and abilitys." he said happily knowing that he is still here just in 7 new bodies or forms. chuck, jon, sookie, fireball, bonnie, sasun and devom. ivlis very happy to have them around and bugging him, protect him or just to annoy him daily, but he is glad that they love him like boss man though.

siralos said "that's good now lets finish up and go back home." he said calmly and both ivlis and igls unth said "alright!"

~they finish up they picnic and siralos and igls unth goes back to the land of sun and ivlis is happy yo return to the flame underworld just so he can see very thing clearer now that he does this is the way its going to be and he knows that clock wont be happy if he tried to change things. he walked into the castle just to be greeted to be welcomed home and of course by the flame familiars and ivlis just smiles knowing they are here in clocks place to protect him and work under their master emalf~

*finally get this chapter done and its been along time sense i last posted and i hope you guys all like it~!*