part 20 baby shower

~1 week later after the twins room is build and emalf and satanick are having a baby shower~

reficul said " cant believe the twins are 3 weeks away from being born." vendetto said " yay, I agree" ivlis said "this is going to be fun" poemi said "yay, poemi so happy to see the twins soon." satanick said " till then we are going to have a baby shower today." mors said " a guy can have a child?" sin said " mors be nice to your uncle." mors said "yes, mother." emalf said "hehe."

*emalf lays on the couch and his shirt is getting very small on him. he rubs his belly with his hands to get stop the pain a bit*

satanick said " dear are your sure you can do the baby shower?" emalf said "yes I am fine." vendetto said "are you sure honey bat?" emalf said "yes." reficul said "ok, lets start the baby shower now." all said "yay!" sookie said " kekekeke! guess who made snacks!" fireball said "satanick. reficul." reficul said " oh, hi fireball" fireball just stares at her after comment and walks along side sookie. sin said "why did he ignored you like that?" reficul said "he don't like me right now." devom said "yep-yep!" 

ivlis said "ah, sookie. fireball do you guys finish the decorations?" sookie said "well of course my baby!" ivlis said " I am not a baby, sookie." sookie said "everyone is my child boss man ivlis!" fireball said " guh?" chuck said "sookie, fireball get back to your post!" sookie/fireball said "yes, chuck!" *sookie and fireball runs out of the room but to they post* ivlis said "well, that's new?" chuck said "sorry about them. they can be abit crazy sometimes." ivlis said "no, they were fine." chuck said " I see."

chuck said " i got to get going now." *chuck leaves the room so ivlis and the other and finish the baby shower* sin said "well they were lovely weren't they." reficul said "yes, i agree." *she shakes remember jon strength.* satanick said " so, sookie can really cook." *he said eating one of sookie cakes* emalf said "well that's now she was made." *he said laying down on vendetto shoulder and on satanick lap.*

poemi said "can i have one of sookie cakes daddy?" ivlis said "yay, it is a baby shower after all." poemi said "YAY!!" *poemi takes 5 cakes and runs while eating* ivlis said "how many times do i have to tell you about running while eating!" licorice said "this is going crazy?" vendetto said " yep."

emalf starts vomiting on the floor and groaning in pain. satanick said "dear! are you ok?!" emalf said "oh no! i think my water just broke." vendetto said "WHAT!!" reficul said " well we have to take him to the hospital!" ivlis said "alright to the hospital." *he said running with poemi, rieta, and licorice* vendetto said "okay, me and satanick will bring emalf to the hospital."

reficul said "alright. we will meet you there." satanick said "ok." reficul and her family follows ivlis and his family to the hospital while satanick, vendetto brings emalf to the hospital* reficul said "ok, i see vendetto and satanick coming." vendetto said "we are here!" satanick said " i will see you guys inside." reficul said "ok." *satanick brings emalf inside the hospital and goes to doctor flare*

doctor flare said "ah his water broke 3 weeks early." satanick said "so that means THE TWINS ARE COMING!" doctor flare said "yes and don't scream, you will make emalf in more pain." satanick said "ah sorry." doctor flare said "ok, i need to be along with emalf for a few hours ok." satanick said "ok." reficul said "hurt him. i will hurt you." doctor flare said "don't worry i wont hurt emalf."

*reficul and satanick and the others wait outside the doctors office and the doctor tells them they have to wait till morning and that emalf is in labor. so ivlis, poemi, rieta, licorice, reficul, sin, mors, lzet, glasses and satanick stays and sleeps at the hospital till morning comes*