part 9 counterpart meeting

~ in the pitch black world~

satanick said "how is everyone doing?" vendetto said "pretty good" reficul said "ok" satanick said " and about you em-" but was cut off seeing emalf and glasses drinking tea and eating cakes. satanick said " I will guess and say they are ok." vendetto said " why did you call us here?"

satanick said " will I know it gets boring in the flame underworld, so I decided to take everyone here to ice burg isle." *he said very happy* reficul said " ice burg isle never hear of it." vendetto said " I've been there its a island that's made of ice with animals on it." emalf said " oohh sounds cool!"

vendetto said " I don't think its ok for you to come emalf." emalf said " what why not!" *sounding angry* vendetto said " its a giant island that's covered in snow and ice and its not safe for a flame demon like you to been there. I don't want you to get hurt or sick." emalf said " I want to go!" reficul said " I got idea for emalf to go to the ice burg isle without getting hurt or sick."

satanick said " I will get everything ready before we go to ice burg isle." *reficul, emalf, and vendetto talk about what emalf can and cant do when on ice burg isle.*

~few hours later and at ice burg isle~

satanick said "its cold but lovely don't you think emalf dear." emalf said "yea its pretty!" *hiding his hands and face with gloves and scarfs, so he wont lose his heat.* vendetto said " its still the same from last time cold and covered in snow." reficul said " so why are we here for?" satanick said " will I hear their was some weird things happening here, and I have to check it out and you guys can go play but be on the look out." *walking to the ice burg village and leaving everyone else at the dork*

reficul said " so what do you guys want to do?" emalf said "making snow angles or demons." vendetto said " I am up for it." reficul said " same here." *they went to a large clear opening with nothing in it and they made snow angles or demons not really sure*

vendetto said " I am going to make some hot chocolate for everyone be right back." reficul said " im making emalfs hot chocolate because I know want he likes in it." vendetto said " ok fine you make emalfs hot chocolate and I will make everyone else."

*after vendetto and reficul went inside to make hot chocolate they emalf outside by himself*

emalf said " I am going to look around still they got done." *he starts to walk around the island till he sees someone almost looks like him.* emalf said " hello im emalf what's your name?" ezeerf said " im ezeerf. you are a flame demon right?" emalf said "yes and no. I live in the flame underworld but I am a fire bat demon and you?" ezeerf said " I live in the freeze underworld but I am a snow bat angle, wait why are you here?" *he said questioning*

emalf said " im husband brought us here with him because he said someone told him they sew something weird about island so he came to check it out." ezeerf said " oh really now." emalf said " yep! I wonder what's wrong this island it looks cool!" ezeerf said " have you ever heard of freeze angles before." he said smiling creepy* emalf said " hm no I haven't, that's some myth."

ezeerf said " oh really now. how about I sew you the freeze angles ability then." emalf said " hm" *then out of nowhere a giant snow storm appeared and covered everything in snow and then ezeerf disappears in the storm*

when emalf wakes up he was back in the large clear opening he was at before meeting ezeerf and he remembers he was walking for about 10 minutes but how do he get back in the opening almost seems like he didn't left the opening at all because he didn't see his footsteps in the snow, and then vendetto and reficul came out with hot chocolate.

*he told them he sew a version angle of himself before waking up here. he said it feel like a dream but emalf didn't know for sure but he knows he is freezing because of the snow storm and he wasn't dream up ezeerf for sure because he was like him but difference and cold. ezeerf was no dream that's for sure and he knows it.*

satanick said " well this was a big waste of time." vendetto said " why do you say that?" satanick said " they said snow and ice moves on its own when its morning or night I was there watching it but nothing happen. they also said they seen figures of freeze angles are back."

reficul said " freeze angles?" vendetto said " their angles that control ice, snow and freeze, but no one seen one in people and lived." emalf said ".........." satanick said " lets go back to the pitch black world and warm up emalf really needs it he's shaking really bad."

~they went back to the pitch black world and warmed up but emalf didn't say a word about ezeerf all the way back home but it don't stop him being happy and loving to everyone he sees and few hours later everyone went to bed till tomorrow morning.~