part 18 emalf swing!!

~after the familiars meeting and emalf is 7 months pregnant and having killer mood swings~

emalf said " I HATE THE EFFING TREES!!!" *he kicks the pitch black tree and burns it* vendetto said "huh, so that's emalf true power." reficul said "yea, he power is now going wild because he is pregnant and he cant control the twins abilities yet." satanick said " I hope he will be ok." vendetto said " dude, its emalf we are talking about." satanick said " I know, but I aloud to worry." reficul said " vendetto never said you shouldn't he feels the same way as you do."

emalf said "grrrr ahhhhh" *picks tree up and throws it* reficul said "we should find a place for him to still safe for now." vendetto said "agreed" satanick said " how about my house he is always calm down with glasses and licorice around him." reficul said "that's true and they know he is in pain so they will try to make him better." vendetto said "yep."

~satanick, vendetto, and reficul takes emalf back to satanick house with glasses and licorice in the living room fixing the couch after emalf ripping it in half~

glasses said "ah mom, are you better now?" emalf said " yay now I am and sorry about the couch." licorice said "its ok. I was planning on ripping it in half myself." satanick said "that's nice licorice." licorice said "shut up trash!" emalf said "licorice, what did I say about saying that." *he crossed his arm across his chest* licorice said " to not say it when you are around." emalf said "that's right, now not say it again around me." licorice said "yes, mommy." emalf said " good, now run along."

licorice said " ok, mommy" *he softly hugs his new half mom and runs to play* satanick said "how do you do that?" emalf said "do what?" satanick said "get him to listen to what you said and him listening to you." emalf said " I just talk to him nice and sweetly and if that don't work slowly raise up my voice. he don't like seeing his mommy mad at him so he listens." satanick said "nice" vendetto said "wow, you getting your new half son to listen that's great but also scary." reficul said " I seen my brother mad before its never a good thing." *she shakes when remember the first time seeing emalf mad.*

satanick said " wow." *he picks up emalf softly and puts him on the new fix couch and puts a bat design blanket on emalf* emalf said "purrs!" *rubs his head on the soft blanket and purrs softly* vendetto said "its nice seeing him happy and lovely." reficul said "yep, I agree with you." *watching satanick playing with emalf tail and tiring to grab before emalf moves it back under the blanket*

satanick said " wow he is good." emalf said " I am getting hungry." reficul said " I will make you lunch today brother." emalf said " ok." *he said slowly getting up from laying on the couch.* vendetto said " hm. how are the twins doing now." emalf said "emerald and raven are doing ok. I went to doctor flare yesterday and he said they are very healthy and strong." satanick said " that's good to hear love." *he said kissing emalf stomach.* vendetto said "yay, cant wait to see the twins in two months." reficul said " same here but remember they could come early because he is having twins and don't push him to hard!" *she said death glaring satanick and vendetto* both said "yes, ma"

reficul said " I am finally making emalf lunch." emalf said " yay. im favorite as well!" reficul said "yep, slow but stirred mashed potatoes with a bat shape streak and mac and cheese that's covered in honey sauce." emalf said "its great!" *he said slowly eating his lunch with a blush across his face*

~vendetto, reficul and satanick goes in another room while emalf eats.~

vendetto said " so why did you grabs us in here for reficul?" reficul said " because I wont be here for a few days and if I found out but glasses, licorice, or from my brother that you guys do anything to hurt him, I will hurt you!" *she said In a very creepy voice* both said "we wont him miss reficul." reficul said "that's good to hear." satanick said " we better get back there before emalf goes in his killer mood swing again." reficul said "right."

*vendetto, reficul and satanick goes back to the living room wear they see emalf asleep on the couch in a ball with vendetto, reficul, satanick and ivlis plushie in his arms and they decided its bedtime for everyone. vendetto sleeps in the handed chair while emalf sleeps on the couch and satanick sleeps on the floor like a puppy dog and reficul goes back to her world and gets ready for bed as well.*