part 17 familiars meeting

~after emalf introduction the new familiars to the family and now its time for a familiars meeting~

jon, chuck, sookie, fireball, bonnie, sasun, and devom all sit at a round table in the meeting room. jon said "hehehe! so today is the first meeting with the new familiars bonnie, sasun, and devom!!" chuck said "yep. so, today meeting is about your new siblings and about their jobs." sookie said "kekekeke!! I agree with that." fireball said "........same......."

bonnie said "so what is your jobs?" sasun said "yay." devom said " I am wondering too." jon said "hehehehe! that's easy bonnie and sasun will always stay next to boss man ivlis ordered by master emalf!" chuck said "devom will help jon with the prison tortures and sexually abuse ordered by master emalf."

sookie said " I will be right back with snacks and drinks for us!" *she leaves the room to get the snacks and drinks* fireball said " ................" *reading a magic book* bonnie said " I have a question about you guys?" chuck said " what is it newbie?" bonnie said "tell us your personality and ability and jobs?" sasun said " I want to know too." devom said "why is fireball quiet?" chuck said "ah, wondering about us but as your older siblings its only right to tell you guys."

jon said " im jon and I am the ultimate familiar, I have a double personality and im ability is taking others powers and making them mine! I work under master emalf and I help poemi tortures the prisoners!" chuck said " im chuck and I am the fire phoenix, I have one personality and im ability is making flame weapons. I work under master emalf and I am master emalf second in command."

sookie said " I am back with everyone snacks and drinks for everyone!!" bonnie said " how do you know everyone's favorite snacks and drinks?!" sookie said "ah! I am sookie and I am the flame familiar, I have one personality and im ability is controlling bow and ribbons! I work under master emalf and I am the flame castle chief with master emalf! so I learn everyone favorite foods, drinks, and snacks for everyone!" bonnie said "ah. makes sense!

fireball said " I am fireball and I am the flame bat familiar, I have one personality and im ability is making chains and magic. I work under master emalf and I am a flame doctor." sasun said "uh. your a doctor but your small compared to the least of us?!" fireball said " sizes don't matter to brains." devom said " true."

~after a few minutes later till emalf comes in~

emalf said " ah, I see you guys are getting along with each other," chuck said " yes we are, master emalf." *she said while bowing down* emalf said "chuck, how many times do I have to tell you not to bow down to me." chuck said " I will tell you again master emalf, I will always be loyal to you and its only right for me to bow when talking to you and for the things you gave me and my siblings." emalf said " you got a point on that one."

jon said "hehehehehe!! she always get straight to the point no matter what!" sookie said "kekekekekekeke!! true!" fireball said "............." bonnie said "kekekekekehehehehehe! so cool!" sasun said " I agree!" *she crossed her legs* devom said "this meeting is going everywhere."

~satanick blasted in and gentle hugs emalf trying not to hurt him~

satanick said " hi emalf honey, are you ok?" emalf said "yes, I am fine." satanick said "that's good to hear from you." vendetto said " satanick how many times do I have to tell you about hugging emalf when he is pregnant!" satanick said "sorry, I don't but to hug him and see if he is ok." vendetto said "if I was you I would do the same thing." satanick said " yeah."

emalf said " how about we all go outside and have a panic with sookie cooking." everyone else said "YES!" emalf said " ok lets go outside for a panic."

~everyone goes outside for a panic and talk the day away.~