part 12 having twins?!

~the next day after the flame carnival~

vendetto said "has anyone seen emalf today?" *he said questioning and wondering* reficul said " last time I hear he said " I am going to the doctors because I got a bad stomach ache" and glasses and satanick when with him." vendetto said " wait how did he a stomach ache I don't get it?!" reficul said " same here vends same here"

~at the flame underworld doctors~

doctor flare said " oh emalf, good to see you. please come to my office." emalf said " ok I just want to know why my stomach hurts so much." doctor flare said " oh satanick and glasses, im sorry you two have to wait here till emalf appointment is done." *he said calmly* glasses said "ok we will wait here till mother is done." satanick said " ok" doctor flare said "you know emalf a man right?" glasses said "yes, I know that but emalf doesn't care what I call him." doctor flare said "ok I was just wondering."

~doctor flare and emalf went to his office while glasses and satanick wait in the waiting room~

doctor flare said "ok, I have some questions or you, emalf." emalf said " ok ask away!" doctor flare said "have you very had sex with your boyfriend and/or husband for the last 2 months?" emalf said " ..... one time. 3 weeks ago. why?" doctor flare said " have you eating any weird food or weird drinks laterly?" emalf said "hm.... no. just the regular food and drinks." doctor flare said " ok I know whats wrong with you." emalf said " so whats wrong with me?"

doctor flare said "its simple you are having twins." emalf said " I ...... am....... having kids.......?" doctor flare said "its simple do you ever notices the weird taste in your food or drinks?" emalf said " well yeah, everytime satanick brings me my lunch or dinner." doctor flare said " I see. he was putting his dna in your food and drinks to get you pregnant without having sex."

*emalf face was special with the news about having twins, he don't know what to do now.*

emalf said " thanks doctor flare!" doctor flare said " no problem come to me if you need any thing." emalf walks out of doctor flare office and he don't know what to do about tell everyone about the news or not. glasses said "mom, what did the doctor say?" emalf said "well, he tolded me that I am having twins." satanick said "wait you are having kids?!" emalf said " i guess I am." glasses said " so I am having more siblings are they two boys or two girls or will they be like you and auntie reficul?" emalf said " I don't know its to early to tell now." (satanick was jumping up and down in the background about having two new kids)

~emalf, satanick and glasses walk back to emalfs house~

emalf said "we are back!" ivlis said "oh emalf there you are! I was looking for you!" emalf said "oh what do you did?" ivlis said " I need your help with the flame flowers I cant get a good hold on them!" emalf said " I will be there after I talk with my sister and boyfriend first." ivlis said " ok, do what you have to do first. I will be waiting in the flame garden." (ivlis walks out of emalf house back to the flame castle, flame garden.)

vendetto said "what do you have to tell us?" reficul said " yes I like to know has well?" emalf said " well you know I went to the doctors today and doctor flare told me that I am having twins?" reficul said " so I am going to be a aunt to your kids?!" emalf said "yes." reficul said "cool, cant wait to see them." vendetto said " so who is the father me or satanick?" emalf said " he don't say at least not let." satanick said " so what will be they names?" vendetto said " I think emalf sure choose the names because satanick picks the weirdest names." satanick said "good point. so emalf choose the names dear."

emalf said " well I think one will be a girl and the other a boy because he and reficul are twins so that will run down in the family, so the boys name will be emerald and the girls name will be raven." reficul and glasses said "those are great names emalf!" emalf said " thanks I have to help lord ivlis with the flame flowers, I will see you guys later. love you all!!" (emalf goes to the flame castle, flame garden where ivlis is at.)

vendetto said " so emalf is having twins?! I don't wait to see them!" reficul said " one of them is probably yours and the other is satanicks." vendetto said "you think so?" reficul said " I know so." satanick said " yay vendetto is probably having a baby and ivlis is probably a grandpa!" glasses said " shut up trash!" satanick said "huh? kids these days?"

~after three hours helping ivlis with the flame flowers, emalf goes home and falls asleep in his room with satanick and vendetto. vendetto holds emalf close to him. reficul feeds the special familiars and the others animals then goes to her room and falls asleep till morning.~