part 11 flame carnival

~ two weeks later and back from the pitch black world and in time for the flame carnival~

emalf said " its good to be back home and in time for the flame carnival!" *he said happily* reficul said "flame carnival?" vendetto said " its the founded of the flame underworld by the king of devils and every 100 years. my father and great grandpa though the greatest carnival of all universe."

reficul said "wow, that sounds very cool!" vendetto said "it is and they will be lots of food and drinks and games to play." satanick said " I cant wait for the carnival to start!" emalf said " it don't start till late tonight and that leaves us lots of time to change to our kimonos."

satanick said " what are kimonos?" chuck said " its a tradition to wear kimonos for the flame carnival." *gaving satanick an evil glare* satanick said " sorry I don't know that kimonos are for the flame carnival." emalf said " its ok. not everyone has to learn everything." *he said smiling*

~to the flame castle~

jon said " me and the others will get the carnival ready for tonight!" ivlis said " ok, thanks and we will get the games and drinks and food ready for the carnival." bonnie said " ok will lets get this carnival ready then!" *he song cheerily while hugging his sister* sasun said " right." (then ivlis grandpa walked in)

ivlis said " oh grandpa good seeing you out of your coffin!" satan said " yes its been years cents I was last out for the carnival." *he said cracking his neck, hands, back and legs, so he can be more comfort* poemi said " grandpa are you coming with us to the flame carnival?" satan said " yes I am going with you guys." poemi said " yay! grandpa is coming with us to the carnival!" *she said happily while running to get ready*

ivlis said " she is very happy that your coming grandpa." satan said " yay! that's good to hear! wait is the sun bitch going?" *he said very annoyed by the question he made* ivlis said " oh him, hm I don't think so. I only think igls unth Is coming why?" satan said " because I don't want to see my worthless son there. it would ruined the carnival like last time." ivlis said " last time, you two got into a fight with each other and the carnival was canceled." satan said " not this time it wont." *he said walking to his room* ivlis said " hm? why does he hate the sun bitch for?" *he said questioning and walks to get the games, food, and drinks ready for the carnival*

~ its time for the flame carnival~ said the enter come from the flame castle. emalf said " yay!! its time for the carnival! *he said jumping up and down in his fire bats kimono* vendetto said "lets do this!" *he said agreeing with emalf and while wearing his flame kimono* reficul said " yay!!" *she sounding excited while wearing a wrecking ball kimono* satanick said "yay!" *he said cheerily while wearing black kimono* they walk to the flame castle and they see jon and chuck by the gates.

emalf said "oh, hi jon and chuck!" jon said "oh, master emalf and mistress reficul and sir vendetto and the ..... pet?" *chuck just glares at satanick* satanick said " hm, hi there." *he said tiring to sound cool but is willing scare* chuck said " ah you guys are here for the carnival, right?" vendetto said " yep." jon said " then continue though the doors, please."

emalf said "alright!" *he said happily while skipping his way thought the doors with vendetto and reficul by his sides.* jon grabs satanick shirt and said "if you hurt emalf or ruined the carnival for him. then it will be extra sexually abuse and torture for you tonight! get it!!" satanick said " yes, ma" *he said shaking in fear and walks thought the doors to catch up to emalf and the others*

emalf said " whats wrong satanick looks like you see a ghost?" satanick said "nothing my dear nothing at all." vendetto said " are you sure, dude." *whisper in satanick ear* "did jon and chuck said they will torture you if you ruined the flame carnival for emalf." satanick said "yes, wait how did you know?" vendetto said " they said the same thing to me." satanick said " oh, ok."

ivlis said " oh you guys made it in time for the games!" *he said happily while wearing his flame dragon kimono* emalf said "yay!! we are going to have fun! right satanick." satanick said " yes we will!" ivlis said " that's good to hear. hey emalf why don't you and your sister go check out the balloon bats!" reficul and emalf said "YES!!" *they ran to see the balloon bats.*

satan said " oh satanick, you are here?" satanick said "the king of devils! I mean yes, im here with my wife." satan said " that's good. if you hurt him or his sister. I will hut you." *he said cracking his knuckles and satanick glups* igls unth comes out of hiding and hugs ivlis tightly and they leave to enjoy the carnival.

~satanick and vendetto found emalf and reficul making bats out of balloons and doing a very good work if it as well~

*they all walk around the whole castle playing games and eating lots of food that was made in the flame world and satanick and reficul never hear most of the food there but they eat them anyway and to there special its was very good and had good taste to them and after they eat their food, they all got something to drink at the bar and at 12:00 the flame carnival and everyone went back home and tomorrow everyone was off of work as well*

satanick said " wow that's fun no wonder you guys love this carnival!" reficul said "yes, indeed it was a lot of fun but its bedtime now." emalf said "ok."

*emalf grabs vendetto and satanick back to his bedroom and fall asleep in the bed. while reficul feeds the animals and after the animals were feed she when to her room and falls asleep.*