part 21 twins borned?!

~the next day in the hospital~ 

doctor flare said "hello there, you guys." *he said coming out of emalfs room* reficul said "how is my brother!" doctor flare said "he is fine. oh, the twins are here as well." All said "WHAT!!" doctor flare said "you guys can go see him, and don't push him to much because he is in a bit of pain right now." reficul said "yes, we got this."

~reficul and the others goes inside emalfs room to see him watching tv with emerald and raven sleeping on his chest~ 

poemi said "oh! the twins are cute! emalf." *she said happily almost waking the babies* emalf said "shhh! don't wake them up." poemi said "sorry." satanick said "ahh! they look so cute when sleeping." *he said softly picking up emerald and raven so emalf can get up* vendetto said "ah, so raven does look like me and reficul a bit." reficul said "yay. your right and emerald looks like my brother emalf and satanick." satanick said "he looks like emalf more." ivlis said "so, want now?"

emalf said "we can all go home now." reficul said "your sure you can move." emalf said " i am fine." vendetto said "ok, we can go home now. i guess."

~emalf and the others go back home and satanick gave emerald and raven the same powers as licorice~ and 3 months later they are 8 years old~

emerald looks at satanick and said "you look like child raper." raven said " hahaha!" satanick said "oh, even emerald and raven hates me." *he said crying on emalf shoulder* emerald said " i don't hate you." raven said " i somewhat like you daddy satanick." reficul said "wow. satanick the twins like you unlike your other sons." ivlis said "that's speicaling even for you, dog." satanick said "really, will this will not go on for ever. they will hate me when they get older." vendetto said "maybe."

~to the freeze underworld~

sivli said "so, the twins are finally here." ezeerf said "that means the plan is now actived." vandos said "the plan to protect emalf and his kids till they learn to control they power even they are stronger then satanick and the others devils." imeop said "the more we have to protect them from power hungry demons, angles, devils and gods." ateir said "yep, so want first, lord sivli." 

sivli said "hm? first i will go over to flame underworld to talk to ivlis, when the others goes to the pitch black world and reficuls world." ezeerf said "true, make sure no one sees you." sivli said " i know my second command." lucifer said "this plan will not false"

~back to the flame underworld~

ivlis said "hm? a letter for me and my pets." reficul/satanick said "HEY!" ivlis said "shut up dogs. its a letter for a party of the gods and devils." emerald said "grandpa ivlis. whats a devils party?" ivlis said "its a party for all devils." emerald said "even the pet devils like aunt reficul, and daddy satanick." ivlis said "yep, even them." emerald said "can me and my sister become devils one day." emalf said "yay, one day. you will become devils." emerald/raven said "yay!"

ivlis said "its say next week we have to go to the party." satanick said "ah! i want to spend more time with my kids." reficul said "when duty calls, we have to go." vendetto said " i am happy im not a devil yet." poemi said "yep"

emerald said "oh, we love your new room! we love daddy emalf more!" raven said "yay! we do love daddy emalf more then anything!" emalf said "ah! thank you so much emerald and raven! here." *he give emerald and raven a lollipop." emerald/raven said "yay! thank you!" *they started to eat their lollipop*

~the twins played for hours till they fell asleep and emalf puts them in their rooms and emalf and the others go to bed and reficul goes back to her world and goes to bed after she feeds emalf pets and his familiars.~