part 4 romance date(part 1)

Satanick wake up around 8:30 am and he went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and his son. he opens his sons door and said "its time to get up glasses" glasses said "OK, GET OUT OF MY ROOM DOUCHE BAG!!" he screams at his annoying father. Satanick walks back to the kitchen to make chocolate chips pancakes, glasses and Emalf favorite food in the morning.

Glasses walks out of his room and yawns and said "is daddy coming over douche bag" he said with a low groan. Satanick looks over and said "yea, can you go tell him to come over for breakfast". glasses nods his head and opened a portal to the flame underworld to tell his daddy breakfast time. he walked down thought town with had flames on them and he was looking for a house that looks crazy and had flame bats flying around it. then he sees the crazy flame bat house in the west dicrit, glasses doesn't like walking for even long, but he was doing for his douche bag of a father.

He knocks on the door a few times and then Reficul (emalf younger twin sister) opened the door and said "oh its my brother son glasses, please come on in and what is that you need my dear" she said happily. glasses was nervous to see her here in his dads house and then he said "my douche bag father is making chocolate chip pancakes and telled me to get daddy" reficul said "okay stay here while I get emalf and ready for ya" then she walks upstairs to emalf and his familiars room. she opens and walks in the room then closes it behind her. a few seconds later emalf, vendetto and reficul walk out of the room together.

Vendetto said "oh you must be emalf son glasses, right" he said calmly then glasses said "yes and you must be vendetto my daddy boyfriend correct" vendetto said "yes I am" they stare at each other for a few mintures till emalf said "glasses why are you here for?" glasses said "oh I almost forget douche bag is making chocolate pancakes and he wants you to come over." emalf said "ok I love chocolate chip pancakes lets a go-go" then emalf and glasses leave the flame underworld to the pitch black world.

Satanick is still making chocolate chip pancakes then he turn around to see emalf (his wife who loves him and calls him a toy/pet half the time ) and glasses (his son who hates him). they all sit down and ate thet chocolate chip pancakes. then satanick said "emalf I want to know if you will come with me to a devils party tomorrow." emalf was stock to here him said that and he said "ok, sure I will go with you to the devils party tomorrow." satanick jumped up and hugged and kissed his wife. satanick said "I will pick you up around 7:30 pm tomorrow." they talked for hours about the party and want to wear tomorrow. emalf kissed satanick good bye till tomorrow and telled him he get work to do before tomorrow comes, then he leaves the pitch world and back to the flame underworld and when to work till nighttime.

Reficul said "so satanick asked you to come with him to the devils party tomorrow" vendetto said nothing but stared at his boyfriend who was going to a party tomorrow with his husband, satanick. emalf said "yea its going to be a lot of fun right reficul" she said "yes it will be if not I beat up anyone who hurts my older brother" she said in a creepy tone that creep vendetto out then she stares at him (hurt my brother and you die) look on her face. he turns to look at emalf at was trying to put a suit or a dress to wear.

*tell me what you think emalf sure wear a suit or dress tell me in the comments below*

Emalf said "I don't know what to wear tomorrow" vendetto said "well we have all day to pick a nice suit or a pretty dress for you to wear." reficul said "that's true don't get upset we will find something for you to wear for the party tomorrow, ok." emalf said "ok, you're right sis." he said nervous.

*to the land of sun*

Siralos said "what is up with the devils party it makes no sense to me at all?" igls unth said "why are you thinking of the devils party tomorrow for?" she asked her father calmly. Siralos said "it doesn't matter right now." igls unth said "ok, I will be going then." she walks out of the throne room and back to work. siralos said "was it right or was it wrong for what I did to ivlis all those years ago?" talking to himself in the throne room.

*back to the flame underworld castle*

ivlis said "hm, so satanick ask emalf to go with him to the devils party tomorrow that is weird to me." rieta said "how is the weird lord ivlis?" he said "because satanick is a baby when it comes to talking to his wife." she said "that makes sense." poemi and licorice are gaming hide and seek in the castle with fireball. poemi said " so fireball you are it and you have to find us, ok." fireball doesn't talk but just stares at them. licorice said "ok, its time to hide poemi." he said happily. poem said "ok" jumping up and down. fireball makes a weird face because he has to play with ivlis kids today.

*back to emalf house*

reficul talks to sin and mors about the devils party and their are all getting ready for it tomorrow. vendetto helps emalf pick want to wear for the party and they talk while choosing a nice suit or a pretty dress.