part 10 wedding day past

~in the pitch black world in satanick office where vendetto, reficul and satanick are sitting in~

vendetto said "so emalf went with glasses to karaoke bar today. without me man this sucks." *he said upset about the idea* satanick said " you know you cant keep emalf away from his son right?" vendetto said " I know that. we usually go to karaoke together but I can see that its family time and I cant stop that." reficul said "family is always good to have but emalf will never stop loving you."

vendetto said " yeah I know. I do like glasses he is like emalf in a way because of the shades he wears." satanick said " yeah, he does and that's why they get along so well." *he said happily while wearing a dog collar* vendetto said " hey satanick I have a question for you." satanick said " ok ask away adauchi." vendetto said " gggggrrrrr I said only my father can call me that!" *he said angrily and almost ready to pull the leach around satanick neck*

satanick said " right, right I am sorry, I just forget that, ok sorry!" *he said shaking in fear of vendetto eyes* vendetto said " ok the question is what was your wedding day like when you married emalf?" * he said confused and demand to know* satanick said " ah, finally someone ask me that and I will tell you."

satanick said " it was about 310 years ago after 3 year you left. it was a pretty shiny day and me and emalf was walking down the road of the flame underworld." reficul said " oh I am getting popcorn for this." vendetto said " ok, satanick please continue the story." satanick said " it was about 3 months after lil and mine divorce. we were talking and I ask him if he wants to get married."

*reficul returns with 3 big bags of popcorn and soda with candy on the said* reficul said " what I love hearing love stories, ok." vendetto said "wow that's a lot of popcorn and soda and... candy?" reficul said " what the candy is for my big brother when he comes back from karaoke." vendetto said "ok, satanick please continue the story."

satanick said "then emalf said he is going to wait till vendetto comes back and if he don't then I will married you. so emalf waited for about 5 months and you never came home and emalf was very upset about it and it was up to me to make emalf smile, laugh, and happy." vendetto " wow." *he said upset for hurting his boyfriend like that along time ago.*

satanick said " emalf continues to talk about you all the time nonstop everyday. so after a while of waiting he agree to marring me. we planned a small wedding because emalf don't like big and fancy things. so when the time came we invited poemi, licorice, rieta, ivlis, reficul, sin, mors, lzet, Sullivan, yagi, siralos and igls unth and vendetto but you never showed up to the wedding."

vendetto said " so that's what the invited was for. I am so stupid I messed my boyfriends wedding. grah." satanick said " don't need to be upset about it. because emalf recorded the whole thing on tape from the beginning to the end." vendetto said " ok, I need to watch the wedding tape tonight and I will gave it back to you tomorrow."

satanick said " ok, here you go." *he said cheerily and handing over the wedding tape to him.* reficul said " I do love wedding movies." *she said crying while eating popcorn and drinking soda.* satanick said " I can see that sister-in-law." reficul said " don't talk to me while I am eating dog." *she said harshily.* vendetto said "ho oh, you got told dude." satanick said " yay I do. the wedding had fire bat decorations on the walls and cells and the pillars had bows and ribbons. thanks to sookie, jon, fireball and chuck for getting to ready, plus food and drinks were good as well."

vendetto said " of course emalf wants fire bats decorations." satanick said " yay. that the end of the wedding and we said " I do" to each other and after the kiss, glasses ran of stage and hugged emalf and called him mommy the same with licorice, then we got together for the a family photo with emalf and his sister and her family "plus" ivlis and his family "minus" siralos and my family.

~to the karaoke bar with emalf and glasses~

glasses said " its good to spin some time with my mother before he goes back to the flame underworld and work." emalf said " yeah, its good to spin some time with each other for awhile." glasses said " the wedding was something that day and we all got together for the photo but not siralos." emalf said " ivlis calls him the sun bitch everytime he sees him around." glasses said " was it because of his grandpa?" emalf said " yes because of the king of devils himself." glasses said " I wish sometimes I was the king of devils grandson, sometimes." emalf said " haha yay. that's true. lets finish up here and go back home, ok" glasses said " yes, ma."

~back to satanick office~

vendetto said "haha you are a big chicken when it comes to jon and bonnie." satanick said " shut up, ok. they scare me." vendetto said " sorry dude, but it is pretty funny seeing you run away." reficul said " that's true." satanick said " ah, reficul, you are to rude and serious about this." reficul said " yay I am."

*emalf and glasses appears in the office*

emalf said " yo, I am back from the karaoke bar." satanick said " welcome dear and glasses how was your day with emalf?" glasses said " it was nice and don't talk to me trash." satanick said "oh glasses I know you love me." glasses said " no, I only love my mother." *emalf just giggles after what glasses said*

satanick said " yeah, I saw that coming and its wow 10:30." vendetto said " oh yay its bedtime!" reficul said " I will stay up for a little bit then im going to bed, ok." emalf said " ok, sis."

*everyone with to bed. glasses in his room with stay out of my room douche bag sign on it. satanick, emalf and vendetto sleep together. emalf sleeps in vendetto arms and satanick reads a book before bed. reficul going to the flame underworld and feeds emalf pets and familiars and goes back to the pitch black world and sleeps on the bed couch till morning*