part 24 ivlis new form?!

~5 months after the gray field war and ivlis turning into a sun flame ball with tiny suns and flame surrounding it~

vendetto said "ah, when is father is coming back." he said sadly. siralos said "i don't know, but i hope its soon." emerald said "i want my grandpa!" he screamed loudly while hugging emalf. raven said "there, there grandpa will come back." she said holding satanick hand. satanick said "this is killing me."

siralos looks out the window of the flame castle and looks up to the sun flame ball above the caste and he signed deeply, then he walks out of the castle when he sees the sun flame ball moves a bit.

vendetto said "why is the sun bitch going outside...........something is out." he jumps up from the cough and runs outside and looks up to see that is father is moving and cracking. vendetto tells poemi and the others that the sun flame ball is moving and cracking then they all ran out to the top of the castle to see siralos sitting at his son till it starts cracking more, than its blows up.

poemi said "da...ddy....." she started crying when her father blows up. ivlis said "gggggrrrrr........ow that's hurts alot." he said rubbing his head with his hand then he looks at his outfit. he is now wearing a light tan coat and pants with flame and sun patterns on it, with a black shirt underneath with gold buttons on it, he has 6 flame wings with a shiny patterns, he has brown boots with sun jewelry on it, has a flame cape with the same shiny pattern, and his horns, tail and his sleeves on his coat as sun jewelry on it.

ivlis said "what, WHAT!! is this outfit, im wearing!!" he jumps when seeing his new form. siralos said "wow, i never thought you will be wearing this outfit." he said surprised. poemi: "daddy your alive!" she jumps and hugs her father. ivlis said "wow, poemi, please don't jump on me when my head is hurting." he said hugging his daughter.

ivlis and everyone goes back to the flame castle and he sits in his throne and looks at satanick and reficul and growls at them darkly. satanick and reficul shakes when he growls at them. vendetto laughs at satanick and reficul.

emerald said "grandpa!! your back." he runs and hugs ivlis leg and wigs his tail. ivlis said "emerald, you got bigger then last time." emerald said "yay, mommy make sure i get healthy and stronger." raven said "grandpa!!" she runs and hugs ivlis tightly.

emalf said "lord ivlis, how are you feeling." he said cheerily. ivlis said  "im okay just got a bad headache." he said calmly. emalf said "ah, you did to take it easy." ivlis said "yay your right." he signed softly and goes upstairs to his room to sleep for a bit.

vendetto said "hm? i got my eye on you two assholes!" he said pointing at reficul and satanick but he wont hurt them unless they touch his father first. satanick said "don't worry about me going near your father, i got my own family to take care of." he said calmly not trying to get vendetto more reason to attack him. reficul said "same here, i got my family to take care, i don't want to get tortured by jon and chuck." she said with no expression.

siralos said "i need a foot stool. satanick get over here." he grab satanick by his cape and put his feet on satanick should blade. satanick said "grah!" he scream when he was grab and pulled back. emalf said "oh boy, here we go again." emerald said "mommy will dad be okay?" emalf said "yes, he will be fine." raven said "ok, hey, licorice and poemi want to play." she said happily flying a bit. licorice and poemi said "yes!"

~after all that as happen everyone went to bed and see want will happen tomorrow morning.~