part 16 meeting new familiars?

~few weeks after meeting the freeze angles. emalf was working on new familiars.~

glasses said "so, what does father want us here again?" vendetto said "he said something he was working on for a while now and he want us to see them." ivlis said "hm. maybe new familiars?" reficul said "don't be stupid ivlis. why does my brother did new familiars." ivlis said "hey! its only a guess."

emalf said "ah I see, you are all here." satanick said "wow, you get abit bigger in the 4 months." *after the comment and jon punch satanick hard in the gut.* ivlis said "hahahahahahahaha! its still funny." emalf said "now I will show you guys on what I was working on."

~emalf walk to his bedroom door and opened it and 3 new familiars came out. bonnie a flame dessert jackelope familiar, sasun *bonnie twin sister* a flame dog familiar, and devom a flame dragon familiar.~

ivlis said "told you it was new familiars." *he mocked reficul* reficul said "yes, yes. you are right." glasses said "not trying to be rude but father can you tell us who these 3 familiars are?" emalf said "yes I will tell you. who these 3 are. this jackelope is bonnie, he is clone version of satanick but has a bunny and has a way better fashion sense and he hates satanick and he wants to torture him. this lovely dog is sasun, she is bonnie twin sister and she is a clone version of ivlis and again a way better fashion sense and she also hates satanick and *mostly* reficul and wants to torture them, and this is devom and he is a clone version of vendetto and poemi. he hates satanick and reficul and wants to torture them."

ivlis said "wow, 3 new familiars and they already hate satanick and reficul." emalf said "no, they were here for 4 months and they heard things about satanick and reficul doing things to ivlis and they started doing things like torturing and killing things alot laterly."

~satanick and reficul just stand there with bonnie, sasun, and devom gaving them death glares.~

bonnie said "so master emalf, are these people were friends and family?" emalf said "yes they are, but you 3 are going to meet the other familiars first." bonnie and sasun and devom said "yes, master emalf."

*bonnie wears a fluffy tan tuxedo with a white shirt under the coat with a red neck/bowtie and he has medium black hair that's tied with a purple bow in the back and has purple eyes and horns. he was fluffy bunny ears, bunny tail and bunny feet. he has a lollipop in his hand that can turn into a wrecking ball and he wears white gloves. he is the older brother to sasun.*

*sasun wears a gray tuxedo with a black shirt under the coat with a red neck/bowtie and she has long black hair with red highlights that's tied with two red bows in the front and has yellow eyes. she has fluffy dog legs, dog ears, and dog tail. she has a candy cane in her hand that can turn into a spear and she wears white gloves. she is the younger sister to bonnie.*

*devom wears a medium black tuxedo with a red shirt and a white dress shirt under the coat with a red neck/bowtie and he has short blond hair that has a braid on his right side that covered his right eye with a red bow. he has a dragon tail, dragon horns, and dragon wings. he has red shoes with red bows on the side and the same bows on his tuxedo.*

~bonnie, sasun and devom goes to the meeting room and sees four other familiars there and they all stare at each other till emalf comes in~

emalf said "chuck, jon, sookie and fireball these are your new sibling bonnie, sasun, and devom. you guys are going to sew them around the ropes and teach them everything you guys know. ok get it." chuck said "yes, master emalf. whatever you say, we will do."

~when emalf leaves the room and leaves his familiars to tell to each other.~

jon said "so, you are the new guys that master emalf was working on!" sasun said "yes, we are. got a problem big ...... boy......" sookie said "ok, number 1 rule never make jon mad!" devom said " I can see that." fireball said "ok, I am fireball and the smartest of the familiars here. not tying to be rude." bonnie said "master emalf told us about fireball smartest and try not to fight with his reasons." bonnie said "ok. so jon is the strongest familiars, sookie is the best chief and cute one of the familiars, fireball is the smartest and the shortest of the familiars, chuck is the loyal and pretty fighter of the familiars, devom is the crazy and cool one of the familiars, my sister sasun the serious one of the familiars, and me bonnie the super sexually one of the familiars."

jon said " don't get to cocky here, boy." bonnie said "ok. I wont jon." jon said " good." chuck said ".........." sookie said "kekekekeke!! I love sweets!!!" sasun said "guh" bonnie said "is sookie always this crazy." fireball said "yes, you get use to it."

*after the familiars talked all day and then night time fell. ivlis, rieta, poemi, and licorice goes back to the castle and gets ready for bed. emalf, vendetto, satanick and glasses goes to emalf house and gets ready for bed but before emalf goes to bed, he takes his medicine and falls asleep in satanick arms. reficul feeds emalf pets and familiars and goes back to her world and goes to bed till morning*