part 7 family panic

*the next day after the peace treated was made and satanick had an idea for emalf and his family.*

Vendetto said "you want to gave a family panic with your family?" he said questioning* emalf said "I think its a good idea, but where are we having it at?" satanick said "the gray garden because of the pretty flower field!" he said happily* reficul said "I think its good idea." satanick said "its settled then the panic will be in the gray garden flower field."

~part of the day was getting everything ready for the family panic and they arrived in the flower field~

Sin said "its very pretty here, we sure come here much more. she said cheerily* reficul said "yay that will be nice to do." lzet said "i like the flowers here their pretty." he said calmly* mors just stands there and didn't say anything.

*emalf and vendetto just talk* emalf said "you brought your father and little siblings with you, nice." vendetto said "yay, well its called family panic so I brought my family with me and rieta as well." ivlis said "she like my daughter to me."

~they sit out the panic blanket and they all seated down in a circle around the basket.~

Emalf hums a song while eating a hot lava cake with vendetto. ivlis just stares at satanick while drinking hot sauce from the bottle.(emalf sits next to vendetto, and he sits next to poemi and licorice, and they sit next to rieta, and she sits next to ivlis and mors, and they sit next to lzet and sin, and they sit next to satanick and glasses, and they sit next to reficul who is seating next to emalf.)

~a few hours later in the gray garden village~

Yosafire said "yay, schools done who wants to go to the flower field with me? froze." she said happily* froze said "I have work to do." she walks back to her house* yosafire said "so lame, I will go see if macarona and rawberry will come with me." she skips down the walk way to see macarona and rawberry*

Macarona said "oh hi Yosafire." Rawberry said "hi Yosaf." Yosafire said "hi Macarona and Rawberry, do you guys want to come with me to the flower field?" macarona and rawberry said "yeah ok." the three walk down the path to the garden and they arrived there and they see the flame crew and Reficul family and the two other demons (again they don't know them.)

Yosafire said "hi Ivlis, Poemi, Rieta, Vendetto, Emalf and Ms. Passing Demon family." *she said very friendly* they all said hi, but Satanick and Glasses. Macarona stares at the demons who are wearing black suits with neckties. Rawberry just stares at the panic basket full of food.

Satanick said "hi, im Satanick the devil of the pitch black world and this is my son, Glasses." Glasses growls at the mention of his fathers name. Yosafire said "hi satanick and um glasses." glasses said "hi." *ivlis just growls at satanick and looks away to see his kids playing with string candy and beating each other with it.*

Yosafire said "so what are you guys doing here anyway?" reficul said "we are having a family panic together." looking at satanick who is annoying his son to death and glasses punch his father in face and said " go fucking die dad!" he said angry* everyone just laughs at satanick who get a bloody nose.

emalf said "again with the bloody nose satanick!" *he said get annoyed with his husband blooding again* satanick said "yeah and im sorry dear." he said wiping the blood on a towel from his nose*

*yosafire, macarona and rawberry just stand still and puzzled on the face satanick called emalf dear*

macarona said "wait, we thought you are dating vendetto. why did satanick called you dear for? *she said nervous* reficul said "that's because emalf and satanick are married and satanick don't mind vendetto being emalf lover."

~they talked till night time~

ivlis said "its late we sure go back home and go to bed." *he said sleepy* yosafire, macarona, and rawberry are at home sleeping. everyone with back to their own worlds and when to rooms and fall to sleep till noon.