part 3 family reunion

After breakfast, they went to the flame castle to see lord Ivlis, Poemi and Rieta so Vendetto can tell them that he is dating Emalf. Ivlis said "so you two are dating now?" he asked his son.

Vendetto said "yes, we started dating yesterday after I come to visit." (he just stared at his father with fear in his eyes). Rieta said "you know that emalf is married right." Vendetto said "yes, I know I met his husband today, this morning around 8:30 am."

Poemi said (in a childish voice) "wait emalf Is married, who is he married to?" Satanick said "that will be me." *in a happy smile* ivlis gave satanick a evil glare and said "I told u to stay out of the flame underworld or do I have to tell my father." Satanick said "nonono, you don't have to him I am only here to see my wife, and then I will go back to my world." *he said nervous*

(emalf and reficul starts laughing at ivlis and satanick) sin asked "ivlis, who is your father." ivlis said "Siralos is my father and he is also a sun bitch."

'few hours later after talking'

*satanick says bye to everyone before going back to pitch black world* poemi said "he is very lovly to everyone here." Ivlis said *angrily* "I still don't like him and he is a douche bag."

*Rieta just stares at them and said* "emalf, its time to feed the flame bats, then it will be time for everyone to go to bed."*Ivlis nodded his head up and down*

(emalf and reficul go feeds the flame bats and after they were done feeding them then everyone with to bed around 10:00 pm)

*in the land of sun*

*Siralos sits in his seat looking down in the flame underworld where his son is living at after throwing him out of the land of sun many years ago*

Igls unth said "father, why are you always looking at the window like that?" siralos said "I like to look and think of the past and wonder what I did was right or wrong."

Igls unth said "I cant help you with that you have to figure it out for yourself." siralos said "I pretty much though you will say that."

*to the pitch black world satanick is back home with his son glasses* glasses said "do you talked to daddy, dough bag."

Satanick said "yes, I did and he get himself a boyfriend named vendetta the son of the devil of the flame underworld." *glasses just stares at his father and he went to bed* satanick said "good night son." glasses said "go fucking die dad!, and good night." his son walks to his room and closed the door and went to sleep. Satanick walks to the couch and falls asleep while the tv is still on and was thinking want to make for breakfast tomorrow and he will ask emalf to come with him to the devils party.

*to the flame underworld*

Vendetto stayed at emalf and reficul house again because he don't want to stay home with his airheaded father. rieta told him he got a little brother named licorice who is satanick son as well but he hate satanick and lives with his daddy ivlis and loves him more.

Vendetto said asking reficul "how was licorice born because he got to dads and I don't see how he was born" reficul said "I don't know how he was born, I think it was from flame and dark magic because he can change his body and age based on anger to satanick." emalf said " he protects ivlis from satanick bulling and beatings all the time."

Vendetto said "that make sure to me now." sin and mors are sleeping next to reficul on the couch and told emalf and vendetto time for bed. they said "yes, ma" and went to bed and fall asleep next to each other.