Chapter 20

(Graham's POV)

"What's going on in here?" Brianna gave Reese a knowing look. I'd like to know the same.

"What is she doing here, with you?" Holly asked in a tone of disgust.

I'm so angry right now! My little sister and her whore of a friend just ruined the perfect moment. We were about to kiss! She was going to close the space! I almost got to kiss the girl of my dreams. I was so close. That was our second almost kiss. I'm going to kill my little sister.

Now I have three reasons to kill both Holly and Brianna. For one she just did that! She ruined it, but I will get my kiss. She also pulled that prank on Reese, who was seemingly upset when she thought I was with Holly. Which made me weirdly happy. Plus she snuck into my room without me knowing, invading my privacy. They both deserve what's coming to them.

I looked over to Reese and her cheeks were an adorable shade of red. She is avoiding any eye contact in the room as she looks out the window. Wow, she's beautiful. I can imagine what it would be like if we were to kiss. We could watch some of her movies and cuddle. We could fall asleep together. Oh wait, we already did that. I think with a smirk. I snap back to reality and glare harshly at my sister. "Get out," I growl at them.

"Why is she here?" Holly asks again and I move my glare to her.

"She's staying the night with me. In my room, alone." I smirk at her and I see Brianna suppressing her smile.

Holly's jaw drops as she stares at me. I look over at Brianna and she is looking at Reese with an apologetic expression. Then, she speaks. "I'm so sorry, Reese. I'll make it up to you." Brianna says sincerely. Reese just smiles at her and then looks down.

"Why does she have to stay here?" Holly complained. I wanted to blow up on her so badly. I wanted to tell her that she has to or she'll be beaten for some stupid reason. "I mean she can just go home."

I stand up from the bed and get up in her face. "No, she's staying with me because I don't want her to go home. I want her safe and within arms reach." I snap and then Reese walked up to me.

She gently placed a hand on my arm and pulled lightly. I looked down at her pleading eyes and I sat back down on the bed. Reese stayed standing so I pulled her down with me, causing her to gasp. I smile at her and she smiles back shyly.

"Well mom wants you and your friend down for dinner." Brianna says with a smile but her eyes give away her confusion. Holly rolls her eyes as she stomps out of the room.

"Come on," I smile warmly at Reese as I reach my hand out for her to take. She does and we walk down the stairs hand in hand. Once we reach the bottom, my mom smiles warmly at us and smirks at our conjoined hands. Reese jerks her hand back from mine quickly and I sigh, missing the contact.

The table was set and the food was already served out. I don't understand what's going on. We never have dinner when we have friends over. Unless it's my parents and it a business dinner or something. Other than that we just good off and eat popcorn. My mom was offering Reese a seat beside her and when she went to take it I pulled her away to sit by me.

After half an hour we finish our food. "Did you like the meal, Reese?" My mother asked her with hopeful eyes.

"Yes it was amazing. You have to teach me how to make that steak." Reese replied much to my surprise. I thought she would just smile and nod.

My mom was absolutely glowing now. "Absolutely, you just call and come over anytime!"

"Mom, why did you make dinner?" I asked her and her turned to me.