Chapter 22

I step into the living room. Mike and Cameron had gotten along when they met. They really liked each other. I can't wait until they get together and I'm right. Now Mike and I are having a movie marathon, even though we just got back from the movies. We're currently watching X Men: First Class. We are nerds.

"I have to go home. My mom doesn't want me to stay the night so I have to be back by ten. I should leave now to get there on time." Mike says standing up. Then he smirks and turns to me. "By the way, you were right. I like Cameron. He's cute and funny and just overall amazing."

"Glad to hear you admit it." I mumble and he raises his brows. "He liked you too." I told him and he smiled.

"He's coming over to my place on Friday and staying all weekend." He says proudly as he walks confidently over to the door.

"I knew it!" I shout and he laughs.

"Graham obviously likes you." He points out causing me to blush.

"I can't believe you and Cameron almost told him I like him! It would have been so awkward!" I yell, hitting him in the arm.

"I can't believe you haven't yet!" He retorts. "He needs to know. He likes you too."

"Are you sure? I don't know, he probably just thinks of me as a friend." I say sadly. His eyes almost pop out of his skull.

"Are you serious?" He yells in my ear. I nod and he continues. "He was all over you at lunch. He called you his girl and then got nervous. He kissed your cheek, for crying out loud!" He exclaims and I blush.

"Yeah, I'll tell him how I feel soon." I say and he smiles.

"I'll talk to you later, goodbye." He hugs me, walking out the door to his car and taking off.

I gather a couple outfits and put them in my bag. I get some makeup, body wash, etc. I sling my bag over my shoulder and head over to Graham's. Mike lives an hour and a half away so he'll be home by ten. It's currently eight thirty. I'll start walking to Graham's and I should be there by nine.

I start walking and I make it there a little later than I had expected. Its only nine thirty but still. I knock and wait patiently. When the door opens I come face to face with Mr. Winters. "Oh hi, come in."

"Thanks," I say and he smiles awkwardly at me. Graham comes into view and he smiles at me, wrapping me up in his arms.

"Hey," he mumbles into my hair. I giggle and he takes me up to his room. "I didn't think you were going to come. Who drove you?" He asks once we reach his room.

"I walked, that's why I was late." I explained and he sat me down on his bed.

"You could have just called me. I would have came and got you. My mom is here so I could have used her car." He offered and I nodded to him.

"Thanks, I'll ask next time." I agreed and he smiled. Slight dimples showing on his cheeks. He's very attractive. His light blue eyes with little specks of green were staring into mine. His lips were parted enough to show his white teeth. I was close enough to see a little stubble on his cheeks. How can someone so good looking with such a big heart care for someone like me?

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks with a laugh. I hadn't even realized I was. I blush and look into his eyes.

"Your just..." I trail off, blushing deeper. His smile drops and his face inches closer to mine.