Chapter 22

James POV
I wake up on the couch with my girl in my arms, clinging to me as she sleeps. She just looks so sweet and angelic, which is incredible after everything she's been through. I'm so lucky to have my beautiful girlfriend back, without her nothing felt right, part of me was missing, and I'm never letting her go.

I lay there watching Riley sleep, smiling at her beautiful face, her chest rising and falling gently. She's wrapped in my jacket from last night still, even though it's huge on her. We're also both cuddled up under the camping blanket I got out last night. All of the candles are burnt out and light shines through the curtains gently.

I attempt to let go of her to check the time on my phone but she just clings to me, even tighter. I can't bare to leave her even for a few seconds, so I pull her close and she smiles into my chest as she sleeps. I could stay staring at her beauty forever but my thoughts are interrupted by Riley
"It's rude to stare you know" she giggles, still clinging to me, getting as close as physically possible
"I can't help it you're just too cute" I chuckle, noting that she's still snuggled into my chest and clinging to my shirt
"Cute eh?" She mumbles into my shirt
"Cute, hot, sexy, beautiful, angelic, mine, did I mention sexy? Gorgeous-" I begin but she just giggles and kisses my lips to stop me.
"I wish I could wake up to this every morning" I smirk as she pulls back, smiling sweetly, as I pull her back in for another kiss.

Eventually we pull apart and I check my phone 6.55am. I sigh and turn to Riley, we have early dance before school this morning, staring at 8, luckily Ri and I both have free period first.
"Babe" I say staring lovingly at my girlfriend, who rolls her eyes at me
"Yes babe" she smirks sarcastically at me
"I'm taking you out for breakfast before dance" I chuckle causing her to giggle and get up from the couch where we were still laying
"Where you going babe?" I yawn, as I watch Ri begin to head upstairs
"Shower" she sighs, stopping on the steps where she was
"Can I join you" I smirk at her again, but she rolls her eyes, again
"James we don't have time, it'll turn into a makeout session or worse, and we won't be out until after school" she sighs but I pout at her
"It's saving water, and we can make it quick" I continue to pout
She just sighs and motions me to follow her, which I do gladly.

I kept my word to Riley and made the shower quick, I washed her body gently, holding her against me. It's nothing I've not seen before 😏, and she did my abs while I did the rest of me. We had a quick makeout before Riley dragged me out of the shower and into my room to change. Luckily she had several lots of clothes in my room from before we broke up, making it easy for her to change. She tried to take her clothes to the bathroom but I refused, forcing her to change in with me. Again nothing I've not seen before.

She does her underwear still wearing the towel, finally unwrapping it to pull on a t-shirt but I can't stop staring at her incredible body. However she notices me staring and throws a pair of boxers at my head, before grabbing leggings and dashing out of the room giggling.

Riley's POV
We get to studio A 5 minutes late because the waitress couldn't stop flirting with James, no matter how many time he told her he only had eyes for his girlfriend, or in his words "incredibly sexy girlfriend", which made me blush.
We've been back together less than 24 hours but I'm falling more in love with him every second, just like old times.

He walk in, hands intertwined and notice people aren't even warming up yet, but a few are looking at us together and smiling. I can't help blush, and James doesn't help by pulling me in and kissing me passionately in front of everyone while they whoop and clap at us. Causing me to smile I to the kiss, James doing the same as he holds me tightly against him.
We're inseparable, and I like it that way. Now, just to reannounce our relationship at school....