Chapter 27 - Mature

Most graphic and sexual chapter yet so read with caution ✋🏽
Not responsible for your feels.

Riley's POV
I'm confused, James just said we're going home? But I just went home and I don't want to be there. Also he's driving in the opposite direction to my house. It's dark out so I can't tell where we're going. I begin to worry but then remember I'm with James, he won't let anything happen to me.

After about 15 minutes James turns into a familiar street, then into a familiar driveway in front of a house, one that I'd been to a few days ago, one that I'd made out with James in, in his bed. James bought me home. He steps out of the car and helps me out, leading me to the front door. Once we step through it James pulls me close, beginning to kiss my neck and exposed shoulders. I shiver from his sweet touch, and the fact that the house is freezing too.
"James? What about your family?" I whisper, afraid of waking them or being caught
"Relax baby girl, no ones home" he chuckles, running his hands up my hips to my waist and back down from behind.
I shiver again, generally from the cold. James hands me his suit jacket and leads me to the heating control, turning it on.
"Let me warm you up baby" he smirks, kissing my shoulders and running his hand up my thighs.
"I crave you, I crave your touch, your body, I need you Ri" he continues seductively
"Then take me" I moan as he pulls me close
"Are you sure babe? It not our first time but it's the first time since we got back together?" He asks, suddenly so sweet and caring.
"Take me upstairs and make me feel loved, make me feel good the way only you can James" I whisper lustfully, noting the fire in his eyes, before kissing me passionately and scooping me up bridal style, carrying me up to his room, not breaking our kiss.

Once in his room James gently places me down, so we're stood facing each other, kissing still, hands roaming. Once we break apart James crouches slowly, making eye contact, kissing and stoking my legs, down, down, down. Until he reaches my feet.
He gently undoes the straps on my shoes, still gazing up at me. I step out of my shoes, skimming down to my usual height as he kicks off his own shoes.

Next he comes and stands behind me, slipping the suit jacket off my shoulders and onto a chair, before stroking my arms, up to my shoulders, down to my waist, placing his hands there while kissing and sucking on my neck, causing me to moan loudly from the pleasure. His kisses distract me from him unhooking and unzipping my dress.
It wasn't until I turned around to James did my dress fall to my feet.
I step about of it, gazing into James eyes, as he gazes back. I'm stood in just my lace strapless bra and thong, but James eyes stay locked with mine.

James POV
I fight the urge to stare down my girlfriends cleavage as she stands in her sexiest underwear in front of me. I slip my arms around her back, lower, until I grasp her ass. Riley moans loudly as I squeeze it and grope at it, but while I continue she unbuttons my shirt, then starts on my pant zipper, pulling them down. I let go of her as she pushes me onto my bed, throwing my pants and shirt across the room, leaving me in my boxers. Riley's being dominant for once, which is really turning me on.
I sit up on the edge of my bed as Riley stands in front of me, I lean in to kiss her, pulling her onto my lap so she's straddling me. We kiss passionately until I feel her hand slip into my boxers, grabbing my shaft, gently squeezing it, then moving her hand around making me groan. She kisses my neck as she does her work. I want to throw her on my bed below me and make her scream my name right now, but instead she gets off me kneels, removing my boxers and I know where this is going.

Riley takes me in her mouth, sucking furiously and flicking her tongue, swirling it around and focusing on the underneath of my shaft. She uses of hand to hold the one part of my shaft she can't fit into her mouth, and uses the other to stoke my thigh or balls. I've never had Riley be this dominant before sex before, and she's giving me a blowjob like a pro. I'm biting the inside of my mouth to stop releasing right there and then because I want Riley to feel good when I do.
I finally find the strength to pull Riley's mouth away from me and reconnect our lips briefly, before picking her up and lying her on my bed. I balance above her kissing and sucking on her neck as she runs her hands up and down my back, moaning.

I reach behind my girlfriend and unclasp her strapless bra, throwing it across the room as I attack her chest. I kiss and suckle on one breast, as I grope and massage the other. I know where it focus my teasing to drive Riley insane. Once I've distracted her enough I slip my fingers into her lace thong, stroking her gently. Then slip my index and middle fingers into her, just as Riley whimpers with pleasure. I pump my hand while still kissing her chest, using my free hand to pull her chest closer to me. Riley squirms with pleasure in my grip as I continue my dirty work. I bite her nipple gently before crawling down her body and replacing my hand with my mouth.

I listen to my girlfriend squeal and moan in pleasure as I run my tongue along her G spot and enjoy her taste. I continue until Riley is on edge and moans
"James please just fuck me already, I can't hold on much longer"
I pull my head away and smirk at Riley, who smirks back. I kiss her hungrily, as I'm practically pressing into her. I kiss Riley once more before guiding into her gently, thrusting steadily as we good eye contact. I kiss her on the cheek gently as I speed up and we moan and groan in sync. Riley orgasms just as I release inside her, well not exactly as we're using protection, but practically.

Once I've gone limp I pull out of Riley, rolling off of her as we both pant and try catch our breath.
"You get better at that every time I swear" Riley giggles, crawling down to clean me off.
"You're one to talk Ri" I chuckle, patting her hair as she works.
I hold Riley close, playing with her hair slightly, as we cuddle and start to drift off to sleep.
"I love you" Riley whisper murmurs, on the edge of sleep.
"I love you too" I whisper, kissing her cheek, holding her in my arms....