Chapter 24

Riley's POV
I walk out of the cafeteria hand in hand with James, both of us grinning like idiots.
"We should celebrate" James smirks, stopping at my locker and placing his hands on my waist, as I place mine on his chest, giggling.
"Celebrate how?" I smile up at my incredibly sexy boyfriend, raising one eyebrow.
I know how he wants to celebrate but I don't need the whole school knowing that.
"I'll pick you up at 5, wear a bikini, pumps or sandals and towels" he grins, pecking me on the lips before going to pull away, but I turn him back to face me and reconnect our lips.
We both smile into the kiss as I snake my hands up behind his neck and just get as physically close as possible.
................................
I throw on my baby blue and white striped bikini, covered by a pair of denim cut offs and black tight t-shirt, grabbing a black handbag as my beach bag and throwing on a pair of retro sunglasses.
I make sure to grab my keys seeing as I'm the only one here, again. And slip on my silver sandals just as I hear a car pull up outside. James.
I touch up my lip gloss just as he knocks on the door,
I open it and am met by the usual smirk James wears when he sees me, I watch his eyes, checking me out, and his mouth becoming a grin. Then he grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug.
"Hey" I whisper, looking up into his incredible eyes that hypnotise me every time.
"Hey beautiful" he smirks down at me, kissing my forehead and letting me go to shut the door, before leading me to the car. I can't help notice a picnic blanket and candles in the back seats of his car.
"What's this?" I giggle, pointing to the back seats of the car
"Don't even worry about it" he smirks, placing a hand on my thigh and pulling out of my drive.

The drive lasts about 15-20 minutes and consists of us singing really badly to the radio and just chatting about nothing. Which we've always done in the car together.
Finally James pulls up at the beach, flashing me a quick smile before jumping out of the car, grabbing the picnic basket and candles in one hand, and pulling me out of the car with the other hand. I can't help giggling at how eager he is to get onto the beach.
Once we hit the sand I stop to pull off my sandals and put them in my hand bag while James runs ahead to find 'the perfect spot'. I sigh and stroll along the cool sand in the evening sun light, peering around for my boyfriend, who's run off somewhere.

After 5 minutes I James in the distance, sat on a blanket, candles lit all around and the basket next to him. He sees me coming though. He leaps up and charges towards me, very quickly, and scoops me up in his arms as he reaches me. He spins us around a few times before throwing me over his shoulder and walking over to the blanket.
"Thought you'd got lost Ri" he chuckles as he carries me across the sand
"James I saw you run in this direction and followed you" I giggle, still being hung over his shoulder
"You're so smart Ri" he chuckles, placing me on the blanket and crawling over to the basket.
He passes me cold pizza and a glass of coke, while he nibbles on shawarma. Typical James and his shawarmas.
I feed him pizza lovingly as he shares the shawarma with me, staring at me sweetly every few seconds.
"You're adorable" I smile at him, pecking his lips and cheek as he pulls me into his arms from behind. I'm sat between his legs, leaning on his chest, with his arms over my shoulders, holding my hands.

We stay cuddled together for a few minutes before he pulls away one hand and grabs a bowl of strawberries, and another of whipped cream, placing them both beside us.
He picks up a strawberry, dips it in the cream and place it in my mouth sweetly, I do the same and cuddle more into his chest as I do so.
"Love you" I whisper, tilting my head back and looking up at him
"Love you more" he chuckles, pecking my lips and grabbing some whipped cream on his hand while I kiss him.
As soon as I pull back he dabs it on my nose and chuckles as I jump up.
"Oh it's on" I giggle, getting a handful myself and wiping it across his face
He runs at me, wiping cream all over my lips, pulling me into a kiss. Our lips moving in sync as we make out, heavily french kissing and in our own little bubble. It's not until I grasp at his shirt I remember I we're both covered in whipped cream.
James also notices his shirt covered in cream, chuckling, and I guess mine is too.

James strips off his shirt, throwing it at the blanket where his shoes are from earlier, leaving him in just his swim trunks, making me blush. I get lost in my day dream and hardly notice him running at me. I squeal as he throws me over his shoulder again and begins to walk towards the ocean.
"James no! Put me down!" I demand as he walks into the sea
"If you insist" he sighs, loosening his grip on me, making me scream and clutch to him
"Not here! Let me take off my shirt and shorts!" I scream at him, still clutching him, but he just laughs and places me on the beach to strip off my clothes which are covering my bikini.

James watches me intently and lovingly as I take off my clothes and glasses, throwing them beside his on the blanket. I know he wishes he was the one undressing me, his fault though. I stand in my bikini smiling at him for a while, then I begin to walk into the ocean, our eyes locked. We gaze at each other until I'm in front of him.
Because I'm a lot shorter than James I'm on tip toes to stay above water, whereas it only reaches halfway up his chest.
James grabs both my hands, placing them around his neck and grabs my legs, allowing me to wrap them around his waist. He holds my thighs as I nuzzle into his neck. I love being so close to him.

Suddenly James places his index finger under my chin and lifts it up, before crashing our lips back together like earlier. We make out passionately, causing me to moan loudly, which James uses to slip his tongue into my mouth and I reciprocate, moving my hands up and running them through his hair, just as he moves his hands from my thighs to my butt, groping it and massaging it as I moan into his mouth, tongues still intwined.
Suddenly he raises one hand to the first bow of my bikini and undoes it, before moving to the one at my neck, undoing that one too, making me gasp and allow it to fall into the water next to us, luckily the water was past my chest level so no one would really notice. We continue to make out, ignoring everyone around us.

Until I see a flash of light, then another, and another. I pull away from James' lips as he gives me a confused look
"What the hell was that" I gasp, looking in the direction the light was from, but it's now gone.
"What was what Ri?" He asks, following my gaze.
"I saw something. A light flashing?" I whimper, clutching James
"It's probably the light on a car baby" he soothes, petting my hair and holding me close.
He hands me my bikini top and carries me back to shore as I tie it back in place.

We watch the sunset, cuddled up in each others arms, but the light stays in my head......