Chapter 1: The Past

I hurried to pack my bags. I had to get away from him before he came home I didn't want to be stuck in this prison for the rest of my life. I didn't want to be with him anymore. I had to get away and fast.

"Brianna I'm home. what's for dinner?" I heard Dre yell from the bottom of the steps.

I started to panic. I grabbed a lot of my clothes and violently stuffed them in my last suit case. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my flat iron, shampoos, soaps all that and walked out of the bathroom.

"Where are you going." Dre said as he stared at the suit cases on the bed

"I'm leaving you." I mumbled as my head hanged low so I he couldn't see my face.

"Why are you leaving me I treated you like  princess." He said. I could hear the hurt in his voice.

Anger took over my body and the next thing you know my hand connected with his face.

"You never treated me like a princess. I treated you like a king and you treated me like crap and the worst part is I learned to get used to it. you never loved me. I can't believed I loved you. I gave you all my love and I will always love you but I can't stay with you any more." I yelled.

I walked over to the bed and started to pick up my suit cases when pushed me into the wall smacking my head into it making a loud thud. I almost drifted off in to darkness when Dre splashed water on me bringing me back to life.

"You ain't leaving me I won't let you. I love you." Dre said

"Sorry but I'm still leaving." I said while crying.

"Why are you leaving me." Dre said. but before I could answer he smacked me across the face and kicked me twice in the stomach. he picked me up and slammed me against the wall.

"ANSWER ME." Dre yelled in my face.

"And you wonder why I'm leaving you. Look what you just did." I said referring to when he just smacked me in the face and kicked me in the stomach. his face softened and he let me go. I looked at him his face might have softened but the anger in his eyes never left.

"Fine go. but know this Brianna Paris Jordan. I will always love you I wanted to marry you. But since you want other options know this. you will always love me and you will never stop. you hear me I will kill for you. no one else will love you like me you hear me so don't come crying to me when you need someone to love." Dre said.

"Trust me Dre I won't come crying." I said.

Dre left and went downstairs without saying another word. I went over to the bed and grabbed all 3 suit cases. I walked down the steps trying not to trip over the luggage it as hard to carry. I looked at Dre as he sat there watching TV. I guess he felt my staring because he looked up and we started to make eye contact. I quickly looked away and grabbed my purse keys and suit cases and headed toward the door.

I put my luggage in the car and got in my car hopping in the drivers seat. tears started to fill my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. I can't believe I Moved in with this guy. I'm 17 years old I cant believe I ruined my life over a twenty year old guy I loved. But love makes you do crazy things.

I know what your thinking 20 but your 17. he lied about his age saying that he was 18. saying his parents kicked him out because of how bad he was and they couldn't take it anymore. So he went to the streets and stayed with some of his boys until he got his own place. I can't believe I fell for that nonsense. I just found out his age like a month ago and that made me completely angry I hate lies with a passion.

I sat in the car thinking until a knock on the window interrupted my thoughts. I rolled down the window to see Dre standing there.

"You ain't leave yet." H said.

I rolled my eyes then rolled back up the window. I backed down the drive way and drove down the driveway surprisingly I didn't cry. maybe I was really tired of this his BS. but another part of me loves him and wants me to go back. I rolled my eyes at that part of me " I can live without him. I can live without him." I chanted to myself. I drove o the only place that makes me feel safe. My moms house.

Brianna is at the top