Chapter 3

I was scared for my life I was frozen in fear. "How do you like the house I designed it for you." He said. I gulped down the big lump in my throat. "So you thought you could run away from me." he said. "Yes I did." I said. looking at him. he looked at me with fire In his eyes and violently slapped me in the face. "You got one smart mouth you know that." He said. "Yes and this smart mouth once you to leave." I said. he slapped me again but harder. "Get smart with me one more time I dare you." He said.

I cringed by his tone of voice. " You can't get away from me." Dre said. I just cried at the thought of him never leaving me alone. "Wipe those tears of your face." I Quickly wiped them away. "I'll leave now if that is what you want." He said. "Yes I want you to leave. Now." I said. he punched me in the gut and tears sprang to my eyes.

"YOU DON'T LISTEN DIDN'T I JUST SAY I DARE YOU TO GET SMART. GOD YOU ARE ALWAYS TESTING ME BRIANNA." Dre yelled. I cried as Dre walked away and out the house. as soon as I heard the front door close I desperately searched for a knife. I need to leave this earth I can not be here anymore.

I found one it the drawer and held it up to my throat. "Don't do it you got to stay strong." I heard a voice say that sounded like Dewayne's. "Dewayne." I called. looking around. "Don't die it's not your time." He said. I broke down crying. "Don't cry there is no need to cry." I heard him to say. "I have every right to cry there is a maniac out there that is making me wish I was dead. your lucky because you already are." I said while tears streamed down my face.

"I am not lucky if anything  want to be with you." I heard the voice say. I smiled through my pain. "I have sent you a Blessing in disguise." He said. "Where is it." I said. "It is closer than you think." I he said. then I felt a gust of wind and I immediately knew that Dewayne was gone until our next encounter

I kept thinking about that blessing in disguise. and my mind instantly thought about Drake. maybe he was blessing in disguise but if Dre knew anything about Drake I knew that he would be gone just like Dewayne.