Chapter 2 part 3

I woke and tried to sit up but excruciating pain shot through my body. I cringed at the amount of pain that shot through my body. I cried silently as I tried to get out of bed. I limped my way to the Mirror and saw bruises covered my body. I had a black eye and busted lip. Big purple bruises covered my arms and legs. I lifted my shirt to see Blue bruises cover my rib cage and stomach. my ankle felt sprained and I had a blue ring around my neck from where Dre had chocked me. I cried looking at my body to see that it looked awful.

I looked all around my room to see that all my stuff was packed. I looked around confused "Hey girl your up finally." Jamie said as she walked into my room. her eyes started to tear up when she saw my body. "Oh my gosh Bri." She said and ran up to me. "What happened." She said almost crying. "Dre beat me senseless last night." I said. "why." She said. "I didn't go to sleep when he came upstairs." I said.

"Is that all he did to you." She asked "No." I said. I turned around slowly and showed her the whip marks on my back from Dres belt. Tears spilled from her eyes. "Oh my god we are getting you out of here now." She said. "But my stuff." I said. "Don't worry I will have the movers finish up we are leaving right now I got you transferred from your job to a new one in Miami and Got us a house out there and I will bye you some new clothes as soon as we get there." She said. "Okay." I said.

Jamie helped me put on my shoes and a jacket and some tights to cover up my bruises. The only thing noticeable was my black eye and busted lip. Jamie helped me down to the car. I saw the bushes move and there was no wind so I knew it was  one of Dre stalkers.

"Leave me alone." I said. Jamie looked at me like I was crazy. "Jamie hurry up and get me out of here." I said. "What's wrong." She said. "Just get me out of here." I screamed as tears violenty ran down my face. Jamie got me to the car and hopped in the car and Drove as fast as she could to the airport. Bye Bye Atlanta and hello Miami