Chapter 11: Safe

We got to the place about and hour later. it was a huge house and it was so beautiful. It was a like a mansion. We walked on the porch and waited for Thunder to open the doors. Once we got in the house I went straight upstairs to find a room for me to sleep in.

I found the biggest bedroom In the house and called that as my room. I took of the hoodie and dress and sweatpants. I looked in the drawers to find something to wear and to my luck I found a over sized T-shirt. I looked in some of the other Drawers and found some boxers. Great this is a boys room. I said to myself. I grabbed the things and walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

A million thoughts roamed through my mind. Why does Dre have to come after me? What if Drake dies because of me? I shook the thoughts out of mind but the thought of Drake Dying because of me stayed in my mind. I couldn't let that happen to Drake. got out the shower and dried of I found some lotion and put that on I put on the T-shirt and boxers.

I walked in the room to see Drake laid out on my bed with sweatpants ad no shirt on. "Drake what are you doing." I said. "Chilling in my room." Drake said. "Your room." I said. "Yup." He said. "Well not any more." I said. "What do you mean." He said. "I called this room." I said. Drake just chuckled and kept his focus on the TV.I got mad. "DRAKE." I yelled. "What." Drake said. "Get out." I said.

"Nope were just going to have to sleep together." He said. "No." I said and crossed my arms. "Fine then find a different room to sleep in." Drake said while he went channel surfing. "Fine." I said

I got in the bed and Cuddled up next to Drake. Drake turned the TV off and cuddled up next to me. I laid my head  on his chest. I looked up at him. "Drake why didn't you tell me your brother was a drug lord." I said. "You didn't ask." He said. "Whatever drake." I said and rolled over. "I don't know why I didn't tell you." Drake said. "Can you tell me about your past Drake." I said. '"Sure." Drake said.

I put my head back on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Well when I was growing up I didn't have much. I was grateful for the little food we had and the clothes on our backs. I never knew my Dad but my other siblings did. he left a month after I was born. I always thought it was my fault he left. We were struggling so me and my siblings decided to help momma out. Sasha would babysit the rich white people and me and my brothers would sell. My brothers and I were number one until one day when my brother and I were selling one day and my bro Kevin got shot in the head and died. but the thing is we killed the guy that shot him but after that I decided to get out the game. I went to college and became successful. I still have the money from dealing in a separate bank account I am just letting it sit so it can grow." Drake said.

I looked up at him and saw tears stream down his face. I wiped the tears of his face and kissed his forehead. "Don't cry Drake." I said. "I wasn't crying my eyes were sweating." Drake said. I laughed and So did Drake I looked into Drake's eyes and he looked in mine soon we were both leaning in and kissing each other.

It felt like when I am with Drake all my melt away. I would date him but I care about him too much and if I date him he will die for sure. I HATE the fact that I am letting Dre control my life