Chapter 5: confessions

"Hey have you seen Brianna?." I heard Dre say from down the steps. I frowned once I heard his voice. "No I don't know where she is but if I see her I'll let you know." I heard Drake say and soon after I heard the door shut. I ran down the steps. "Thank you Drake I owe you one and huge one." I said. he sat down on the couch and motioned for me to come over. I walked over and sat next to him on the couch.

"You want to tell me what happened." Drake said. "No." I said as I shook my head. "Okay will you at least tell me who was at the door." Drake said. I sighed. "It was My ex Dre." I said. "Let me guess he gave you those bruises." He said. I nodded. he stood up. "You should of told me I would have beat his." "Come on Drake calm down." I said cutting him off. 

He sat down and turned to face me. "Tell me everything." He said. "What do you mean Everything." I said. "Tell me when you first met and when he first put his hands on you. you know all that bad stuff." He said. I took a deep breath.

"I'll start when we first met." I said and he nodded. "I came home one day and he was hanging out with my brother and his friends. little did I know was that he was four years older than me. he told me that he was one year older than me and we started talking and next thing you know I was his girlfriend I thought I was in love with and moved in with him." I said. "What went wrong." Drake said.

"He hit me one day when I talked to my best friend Dewayne. and I have been scared of him ever since." I said. "Well did Dewayne find out he hit you." Drake said. Tears sprung to my eyes. "Yes Dewayne found out and my brother." I said. "And what happened." He said. "They died." I said Drakes face was priceless. he stood up and paced around. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DIED." He said "My Brother Died when he tried to kill Dre and Dre ended up killing him. Then me and Dewayne he were in my kitchen and next thing you know I turned around saw that he got stabbed." I said

"So that guy that just showed up at my house was a killer." He said. "Basically yeah." I said. "What happened to your body." He questioned. "He told me to go to sleep by the time he came up the steps and he caught me texting Jamie and he beat me until my body was Black and blue all over." I said.

"So was Dewayne your Boyfriend." Drake said. "Boyfriend and best friend." I said. "I bet he was really something." he said. "You kind of remind me of Dewayne." I said. he smirked "Really how." He said. "Well you have that attitude like he had. you kind of Dress like him when we go running and the way you care and how are cocky sometimes but not all the time reminds me of him." I said.

Drake smiled. "So are you still going for that run." He said. I looked at him confused. "You still want to hang out with me."  he laughed "Yes." He said. "Well I don't want to I don't want you getting killed." I said. He laughed. "See you tomorrow morning." I said. "I have to work in the morning." He said. "I know your driving me to work." I said. he laughed and I walked slowly down to my house.

I took a deep breath and opened the door and walked inside and instantly felt a blow on my face. I looked up to see Dre. "YOU THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW YOU WAS OVER SOME GUYS HOUSE." He said with so much power behind his voice. Just then I felt Dre's fist connected to all parts of my body I cried as Dre bet me senseless.