Chapter 9: How could he

Tears sprung to my eyes as I watched Omar in his is camo suit with binacoulars and a walkie talkie. I thought he was dead but no he was stalking me. I slapped him hard in his face. "Do you want me dead." I yelled at Omar. He looked at me in shock either he didn't know it was me or he was shocked that I just slapped him.

I ran away to the house well tried to run I can't run in heels. I knocked on the door and Mrs.King opened the door I walked in and sat down on the couch. "Whats wrong sweetheart." She said I couldn't answer her cause I was so upset. Just then Drake came in the room with Omar on his shoulder. "You man put me down I can walk myself." Omar said. Drake put Omar on the couch. "Why is he here." I said. "Look he needs to explain man." Drake said. I scoffed at him. "What do you mean explain he is suppose to be dead." I yelled. "Just let him explain them well will toss him back in the bushes." Drake said. I sat back in my chair and looked at Omar so he can explain

After about another minute he still didn't say anything. "You gonna talk or what." I said to Omar. "I can't he will kill you." He said. "Your already dead." I said. "What was that." He said. "You heard me I didn't mumble once he found out you got caught which he probably already did he is going to kill you because trust me he won't know if you tell me just know he will have a better chance of getting killed cause he found out you got caught." I said. "Alright man." He said after about a minute of thinking.

He sighed and started talking "Well first when I went to kill this guy he already knew about it by your stalkers there were bugs and cameras all over but they were so tiny you couldn't see them. So I got beat up realty bad when I showed up at the house he was waiting for me an beat me half to death. He thought I was dead but he went to visit me at the hospital and found that i was alive he threatened to kill my family of I didn't work for him. So I faked my death and worked for him to keep y'all safe." Omar said. Tears streamed down my face. I shook my head back and forth "your lying so if your alive then Dewayne is to right." I said. "No." He said and looked away.

"And how do you know." I said while preparing for the worst. "Cause me and Dre killed him." He said. Next thing I know I passed out